WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE & GROMIT ADVENT CALENDAR FOR THE WEBSITE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
StuartRead Posted: Oct 19th 2007

Hey all,
I have some free time at the mo from uni lectures so I started thinking.... and thought wouldn't it be good to have a Wallace and Gromit Advent Calendar on the website, where we could open a door each day until Christmas Day.

I was thinking like having W&G Christmasy pictures, animations etc each day until the 'big one' on Christmas Day.

Yes...by now you can tell I love Christmas, Aardman staff if you aren't already in the process of, considering making one, can you think about it for next year? Maybe even put in some Trouble At' Mill surprises...who knows?

anti-pesto Posted: Oct 19th 2007

gd idea but trouble at mill is very slow as animation on the film will take a long time 2 make so i doubt that we will see clips of it but i like the idea of advent calanders and i was thinking a halloween suprise on here? but its up to aardman staff i suppose. Katie wt u recon?

debeller Posted: Oct 21st 2007

Yea i think the advent calander would be a great idea

connor gorman Posted: Oct 21st 2007

Good Idea

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 21st 2007

Cool.

RowansLovesWAndG Posted: Oct 22nd 2007

THATS A AMAZING IDEA PLEASE AARDAMAN DO THAT!!!

Fish Posted: Oct 22nd 2007

Cracking good idea!!!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 23rd 2007

Hi everyone - StuartRead, I think that's a cracking idea - I'll definitely put it on our website ideas list!

StuartRead Posted: Oct 23rd 2007

Woo! Thanks Katie! :D

wandgfan21 Posted: Oct 23rd 2007

grand

Natalie The Happy Clown Posted: Oct 23rd 2007

A wallace & Gromit advent calandar would be so wicked!!! 0:)

debeller Posted: Oct 24th 2007

Cracking!!

StuartRead Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Hey all,

I've been searching for a calendar, but can't see it anywhere. Is there one, or me being blind?

If there isn't one, is there one in the making? It will make the site more Christmasy, not that the Christmas emoticons haven't already done that, I love them!

dan123 Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Hi

kieran Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

you could put downloads in each window

plus you could do a count down until the new film if you know the date it comes out

wandgfan21 Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

James Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.