Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CREATION OF THE MONTH #9 ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 7th 2008

Our ninth ‘Creation of the Month’ has now been drawn and we are proud to announce the following winners:

1st Prize – Signed Creation by Nick Park PLUS a Gromit Window Cleaner Stick On
Hutch24 with a fantastic W&G scene involving a pesky apple eating bunny!

Runners Up – A Gromit Window Cleaner Stick On
Minnie the Pooh with original footage from Gromit’s birthday celebrations as a puppy!
53Reid with a cracking model of Feathers’ prison cell at the zoo!
Jamie Q with an amazing Creature Comforts-esque animation of Sarah the Slug.

Congratulations to all our winners!!! We will be in touch shortly to sort out your prizes.

If you didn’t make it this time, why not enter again to be in with a chance of winning some cracking W&G prizes next month!

You can view past winners of our competition at any time by following the link below:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/competition_winners/

The next draw will take place at the start of June. Good luck!

Jamie Q Posted: May 7th 2008

wahoo! thanks so much!

Modelmaker93 Posted: May 7th 2008

He he cracking.. well done all not surprised that hutch24 won keep them coming

hornby-king Posted: May 7th 2008

hmmm i thought the tin can animation was definately better than the drawing, and most of them that won!
oh well, guess he was unluky!

cavor Posted: May 7th 2008

Well done everyone smashing job keep the great work coming in:D

Harry Posted: May 7th 2008

Cracking work you winners!

And all the people that took part, please don't be rude about other peoples work hornby king or you might get deleted from thw Wallace and Gromit site.

J-Snake Posted: May 7th 2008

Great job every one!!!

Ursrut Posted: May 8th 2008

well done to everyone who won and to the runners up too!!!
There were loads of good ones this month!!

conty Posted: May 12th 2008

well done hutch24 your creation was brilliant, and well done all the runners up too:)

jordan Posted: May 12th 2008

i still want to know who won the first sts art yard comp too

jodyblue1 Posted: May 13th 2008

1ST prize rabbit on grass is a fake its from the COTWR figures

Modelmaker93 Posted: May 13th 2008

so what one of the rabbit is fake, The set and the models are brilliant:-|

Mark the shark Posted: May 23rd 2008

Cracking! Fantastic! :D

Harry Posted: May 24th 2008

Katie Please Read This,

I think the 3 Cracking Adventures should come back as the prize as its a great Wallace and Gromit related prize and I think some people will be entering more to win it, maybe it should be the next winning and runner up prize, well thats my opinion as I think lately the prizes have not been as good as before and thats why I think I will wait to enter my models. Its putting me off abit.

cinders1 Posted: May 25th 2008

harry the prizes shouldnt put you off from entering!!!

its more about knowing that your work was chosen over all of the other fantastic creations should be enough, the prizes are a generous bonus;)

jordan Posted: May 26th 2008

i agree with harry actually, i havent been entering either cause of the prizes, , they should be decent W&G / aardman merchandise. something you can have on display or for a collection. something which will last and something you can show what you won in the future, not like that plasticine which is the prize at the moment (its not even proper plasticine )

Harry Posted: May 26th 2008

Cinders, yes you are truly right, and my model will proberly be coming in next month, Maybeee... but the Prizes seem to be getting worse since the start.

Its making me slow down on my model somehow.

Ursrut Posted: Jun 7th 2008

i agree harry. I have been working on the slugs singing and tend to have slowed down. hmmm... i think i have motivation to start them again

Mark the shark Posted: Jun 8th 2008

Hi! ;)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 18th 2008

We like to vary our prizes from month to month so they appeal to a range of different people, plus it depends on the availability of stock from our licensees.

Every winner gets an exclusive W&G certificate in recognition of their work and so the prize is just a little extra to say well done. It is completely up to you when you enter your work into the competition on any particular month, as some prizes may appeal to you more than others. For example, the plasticine kit from last month is perfect for first-time model makers since it has everything you need to get started.

Nofby Posted: Jun 20th 2008

Personally, I don't care about prizes, I just like getting my work seen and winning with something I've created. Its like free film festivals, its all a bit of fun and you get to show others your work AND enter it into a competition to see which is best/derserves the prize. To win that is fine for me and gives me a boost with my work.

abbey97 Posted: Jun 29th 2008

i should have one jokes

oh well ill get over it there is always next time

well done bye the way |-)

hutch24 Posted: Jul 13th 2008

Can't beli:)eve I won, Thanks to everyone who left great comments, and Thanks to everyone at Aardman

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.