Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » NEW IDEAS FOR THE 'BARRY THE SNAIL' EPISODES!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
Chocachoc Posted: May 10th 2008

If you have any ideas on what a Barry the Snail episode could be about, please comment here (the next one is kind of educational so it wont be the next one).

Fourthtry Posted: May 10th 2008

Uh,gee,I'm blank. But there should definately be a Christmas eppisode.

bronny8425 Posted: May 11th 2008

who os gary the snail???

Fourthtry Posted: May 11th 2008

Duh,he's Spongebob's Pet.;)

Fourthtry Posted: May 17th 2008

You know,he meows like a cat? He's Funny.:D

Fourthtry Posted: May 19th 2008

You never watch Spongebob Squarepants do you?

Chocachoc Posted: Jun 4th 2008

The snail is called Barry, not Gary. I invented him :D. He is nothing to do with spongebob! :D

Marrykatenashley Posted: Jun 5th 2008

Well,maybee they are cousins.

Matt08 Posted: Jun 16th 2008

perhaps the theme could be based on when it will be finished, for example, if you thought that the film would be finished around christmas, you could do a christmas theme.

entish Posted: Nov 19th 2008

Maybe santa steps on him. Flibbub???

plasjas Posted: Nov 19th 2008

maybe santa could wrap him up and give him to some kid for christmas but barry tries to escape from the kids clutches e.g nemo in the fish tank in the dentist

potatoes63 Posted: Jan 8th 2009

you should make an episode about Barry training to be a ninja. you could make it really dramatic and at the end he could wake up. like it was all a dream... tell me if your gonna actually make it, because if you dont then im gonna do it.:)

Sammy the lamb Posted: Jan 18th 2009

Barry meets a fairy godmother, who grants him his one wish... to have arms! but then the arms then on him! ...then he wakes up and finds it was all a dream! Or WAS IT????

thetopbun Posted: Jan 18th 2009

It depends on the limit of material and software you have! :D

Nofby Posted: Jan 20th 2009

"It depends on the limit of material and software you have!"

Software has nothing to do with it. You can get free software that is defo capable of shooting animation.

no expensive software can make up for lack of talent or skill (not directed at you Chocachoc, just telling random site audience)

i'm too tired to talk, that was probably all rubbish, I'll go to bed..

thetopbun Posted: Jan 21st 2009

Yeh I suppose so... But if she doesn't have say "rigging material" or an amazing background... We need to know all your props and puppets...

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 18th 2009

OK...are we talking about the plasticine gary????or the other one of yours??

concon Posted: Jul 5th 2009

If you have ran out off ideas just kill him in one episode and then make up a new show about Larry the slug. LOL

Thats a good idea actually...;)

yianni Posted: Apr 1st 2012

do one for christmas, halloween and easter and birthdays

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.