FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » QUESTIONS ABOUT "A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH"

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 64 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 64.
Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Sep 19th 2008

Does anyone know if "A Matter of Loaf and Death" is being filmed in widescreen?

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Sep 26th 2008

Has anyone heard when a U.S. DVD release of Shaun the Sheep will come out? I've been waiting for new episodes for what feels like an eterntity.

Enigma101 Posted: Sep 27th 2008

I read a magazine that said that it will have finished filming by October 10th. So I reckon it'll air in the UK at christmas. It'll be on the BBC.

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Oct 8th 2008

Does anyone know whether there will be a new season of "Creature Comforts"?

Hobbit6524 Posted: Oct 11th 2008

LUCKY DUCKY 13, YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT!!! WHERE IS THE CHICKEN RUN SEQUEL!!?!?!?

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Oct 17th 2008

Don't know. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Mel Gibson's career is in dire need of some wholesome, non-controversial entertainment and Chicken Run 2: Chickens on the Loose (my own idea for a title) would do the trick.

Cameronl Posted: Oct 23rd 2008

i used to live round the corner from the aardman studio in clifton

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Oct 23rd 2008

Did you ever get a tour of the studios?

SavedbyBishop Posted: Oct 27th 2008

Has anyone ever met Nick Park because i never have. And does anybody know when the movie with come to the U.S I'm dieing to see it

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Nov 17th 2008

Does anyone know if Shaun the Sheep will be reunited with Wallace and Gromit in the near future? Although I love Shaun the Sheep as a separate show, I miss having W&G share adventures with the little guy. They made such a great mismatched trio. Not unlike the Three Musketeers.

cool chris Posted: Nov 19th 2008

i will meet nick soon

Nathan M Posted: Nov 19th 2008

omg its been lyk a year since ive met him :O doesent time fly

cool chris i hope u have a good time meeting him :)

cool chris Posted: Nov 21st 2008

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

So now that we know the U.K. air date, can anyone tell me when "A Matter of Loaf and Death" will be broadcast in the U.S.? Also has anyone heard about the next season of Creature Comforts?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.