Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT ARRDMAN COLLECTABELS HAVE YOU GOT?

12345 6
Next
Newest
There are 270 messages in total. Showing messages 251 to 270.
Wilsations Animations Posted: Apr 25th 2009

wandgfan21 Posted: Apr 25th 2009

Impressive collection you have.

cheesefanatic Posted: Apr 26th 2009

p.s. OMG how much stufF? it's heaven!:O

Jimmy P Posted: Apr 26th 2009

WA you have two items i've never seen before... one is the big wallace with watering can, and the other is the big gromit in an armchair.... What are they and where did you get them from?

#J

Jimmy P Posted: Apr 26th 2009

WA - this is a better idea... can you tell me about the items i've highlighted in this pic please

wallace295 Posted: Apr 26th 2009

thats nice in a way that i forgot

Wilsations Animations Posted: Apr 27th 2009

Well Gromit some-one made and ANITIPEST brought it and gave it go me for my Bday!

The other are garden knomes!

crackingcheese Posted: Apr 27th 2009

DancingShauny99 Posted: Apr 27th 2009

nice collection you have there crackingcheese!
:D

crackingcheese Posted: Apr 27th 2009

Cheers

kieran Posted: Aug 11th 2009

cool

jills Posted: Aug 12th 2009

Wide-eyed at those collections

kieran Posted: Aug 12th 2009

this is my up to date collecection, i have got more but i couldnt fit it on the shelf lol.

Garrett Posted: Oct 22nd 2009

I'm afraid my collection is very small.
I've got the films including Curse of the Wererabbit.
I've got an autographed photo of Nicholas Smith who plays
the Vicar in Curse of the Wererabbit.
Tomorrow I'm picking up A Matter Of Loaf And Death.
That's pretty much it,but I'm just starting out.

lfluvstoys Posted: Jan 30th 2012

WOW! There are some amazing collections here! Very impressed. I am only a recent collector. I have almost all the characters, the House playset, and also a very fun Close Shave Factory playset!

I am however looking for the GRAND DAY OUT character set that came out in 1989. I saw one on ebay but it sold before I could bid.

Does anyone know where I could find this set, or if they have one they would be willing to sell to a fellow fan if they have extras. I am in the US, so I don't have access to as many amazing Wallace and Gromit sale places it sounds like.

I appreciate any tips or help you can offer. I will continue to search online, but I wanted to ask fellow fanatics too.

Thanks much,

LF

ashmaster111 Posted: Jun 16th 2012

i have a very little collection because i have only just started collecting :D

ashmaster111 Posted: Jun 16th 2012

heres my collection

gromitomatic Posted: Jun 17th 2012

I've got a Shaun the Sheep (not Timmy Time) Timmy plush. It has a dummy and when you put it in it sucks it and when you take it off it cries until you put it back in again.
It has the shaun the sheep logo on its right foot so I know it's not Timmy TIme.
I got it at a summer fair at some place. Can't remember when or where  

mds13696 Posted: Jul 13th 2012

i have been collecting for about 5 years and have over 200 items i have all the coalport items, all the robert harrop figuers including the jubilee issue, most of the 1989 boots items such as the radio,the bookends. i also have  the wallace and gromit candelstick!!!! as well as the wallace and gromit rocket toolkit which is in mint never used condition!!! nearly all of the border fine arts collectables. in total about £5000 worth if not more.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.