Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
Douglas Hart Posted: Oct 28th 2007

anyone looking foward to series 4 of doctor who

Harry Posted: Oct 28th 2007

Sorry But I Think This Should Be Blocked As It Has Nothing To Do With Wallace And Gromit.

If You Like Doctor Who So Much Why Dont You Make A Site About It Or Go On The Doctor Who Site.

Katie Can You Block This Chat.

Harry ;)

i didnt know im only trying to make a friend

connor gorman Posted: Oct 28th 2007

I'M Not Much A Doctor Who Fan Couldnt You Have Posted This On The Doctor Who Site Thanks

Dr_Indigo Posted: Oct 28th 2007

As much as I like Doctor Who, they do have a point.

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 28th 2007

I luv it too, but someone pls lock this! katie! RichD! Lok this!

it dosent say in the house rules you must only talk about wallace and gromit ill read through the rules one more time

nope dosent say i cant talk about other things

bigballbubblehead Posted: Oct 28th 2007

he has a point! i love doctor who and find it exciting and this IS CALLED General Chat not Wallace and Gromit chat lool so Douglas i'm on your side on this one!:D

thanks mate

Lou Posted: Oct 29th 2007

Obviously not many of you noticed the Dalek on Nick's window sill in his office when he was talking about Trouble at Mill, so I think your question was very relevant to this website!! And yes, I am looking forward to the new series of Doctor Who.

bigballbubblehead Posted: Oct 29th 2007

woop woop but they take so long to make:-(but very good when they are showing:D

dan123 Posted: Oct 29th 2007

can someone please lock this thread

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 29th 2007

Hello all, I'm locking this thread because it's isn't really Wallace & Gromit-related. However, we will be setting up a "Non-W&G" board for you to discuss any other topics, which we hope to make live soon. Thanks

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.