Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - Arts, Crafts & Cookery - wallace & gromit knitting patterns

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » WALLACE & GROMIT KNITTING PATTERNS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
bree_cheese Posted: Jul 12th 2008

hello...
i've been looking on the creation winners and i saw wallace & gromit characters knitted into stuffed animals! can anyone tell me where to find them? i've already searched ebay & amazon and have not come up with a lot/
also, here in the americas
wallace & gromit stuff is hard to find so does anyone know where to find it??

cinders1 Posted: Jul 13th 2008

maybe post a comment on that creation that you seen, they might be able to help you;)

bree_cheese Posted: Jul 13th 2008

thanks! i'll do that

bree_cheese Posted: Jul 13th 2008

anybody else??

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 14th 2008

Aardman released a range of knitting kits a few years ago now, but they're not in production anymore. You can usually pick them up on ebay (eg. a close shave knitting kit)

If you're a fan of Shaun, Patons have recently created a knitting kit which you can purchase online:
http://www.purplelindacrafts.co.uk/patons-shaun-the-sheep-knitting-kit-795-p.asp

bree_cheese Posted: Jul 14th 2008

wow! thanks katie!

bebekkah Posted: Sep 30th 2008

Ok...i'm looking for the knitted or crochet patterns for the entire crew of wallace and gromit...they were out of a magazine 10+ years ago....they are Patons Patterns. does anyone know where to find these out of print patterns? please help me.

I would also love to get shaun the sheep pattern to make him as well.

THanks in advance for all your help:-(|)

heatherross Posted: Dec 13th 2008

hi-I'm looking for any of the wallace and gromit knitting patterns or copies of them. They are not easy to find.
Thanks for any help.

ozziemel Posted: Dec 30th 2008

Hi Bebekkah,
Did you have any luck finding all the patterns you were looking for, as I would love to know if you can buy them somewhere as well.
Look forward to hearing your results! I am an absolute Wallace and Gromit fan from Australia!

kthomas72 Posted: Jan 3rd 2009

Maybe we can try emailing the folks on Ravelry who have completed the projects.

notinahere Posted: May 15th 2009

i was wondering if anyone's had any luck hunting down these patterns?

rocketmice Posted: May 30th 2009

I just purchased the Shaun pattern - it's easy peasy, and very cute. Wish there were more characters available, particularly Gromit

threeforme Posted: Sep 21st 2009

Check Ravelry.com...they have Feathers, Gromit and Shaun dolls that are absolutely adorable

brizzler Posted: Dec 16th 2010

Hi, would anybody like to donate/share their Wallace and Gromit knitting patterns? My daughter was treated at the Bristol Children's Hospital recently and the fundraisers there asked if I could make them anything for their appeal. Thanks! : )

lyddij Posted: Jan 7th 2011

Hi all! I recently found this free crochet pattern for Gromit! I am looking for a pattern for Wallace but I am thinking I might have to create one myself. Anyway, here is the link to the pattern: http://www.amiamour.com/2010/05/gromit-amigurumi-pattern/

Chicken Villian Posted: Jan 22nd 2011

Hey guys! Does anyone know any pearling or knitting patterns, wallace and gromit style?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.