Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » YUMMY WALLACE & GROMIT COOKIES FOR HALLOWEEN!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Natalie The Happy Clown Posted: Oct 28th 2007

It would be so fang-tastic to make some spooky Wallace & Gromit Halloween cookies to enjoy on wednesday night!!

Hutch Posted: Oct 31st 2007

Indeed i want my cookies

springwizard Posted: Oct 31st 2007

Awww! Quit bellyaching,just go to http://www.wilton.com for a nice roll-out cookie recipe. As for Wallace and Gromit cutter shapes,maybee some of you staff members (this means you,Katie) could visit the above link and click on "Contact us" on the Wilton Website and write to them telling them to produce cookie cutters (and maybee even bake tins):D shapped like your characters to be sold worldwide. Expecilay where American fans can access them without having to order them online or travel across the pond.

springwizard Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Hey,why is everybody all quiet all of a sudden. is something wrong?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Sorry. I spent a lot of time on the General Chat.

springwizard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

You again!!!!????? AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!Katie,tell this "Mark The Shark." brat to leave me alone,it seems like he folows me around the board,every where I Post something,he posts something,it's realy starting to anoy me. Make him STOP!!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

What?! Aardman Staff, this isn't fair! Just because I reply to most of the threads doesn't mean I'm trying to annoy him. He won't stop saying this about me! Please make him stop this stupid pointless noncense. It's really starting to make this website less fun!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 15th 2008

springwizard - we have already asked you to stop writing messages intended to offend other members of this forum, especially when your behaviour has been totally unprovoked - you have broken the house rules and so your account will be banned.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.