Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » BRING BACK FEATHERS MCGRAW AND WENDOLENE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
GromitRules94 Posted: Aug 28th 2007

I totally miss Feathers and Wendolene.

They should be returned in some new movies.

Or maybe a relative of preston should seek revenge?

Anyone got any suggestions?

anti-pesto Posted: Aug 28th 2007

well 4 a start prestons not got that much 2 him and second i think that they will move on and create new characters

RowansLovesWAndG Posted: Aug 30th 2007

i like them but they should put new ones in they should do a reunion for all the characters that would be good

nathan Posted: Aug 31st 2007

was in the new film a bit he was in the pot on tottington hall when gromits flying past!

bushbyboy Posted: Sep 1st 2007

i say wendoline and feathers mcgraw should be in your next movie called wallace and gromit:wallace in a world of his own.ive wrote the bookn whats like a 100 pages.lol

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Mar 6th 2008

dont bring back or they would NOT suit it in the new ones!

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 7th 2008

Please. Don't. They wouldn't fit.:-(

Harry Posted: Mar 7th 2008

I think it would be funny if you see wendolene holding feathers hand in the backround on the street carrying groceries! i can imagine it. and feathers being picky with a fish not just gobbling it down like a normal penguin!

Mark the shark Posted: Mar 7th 2008

Hehehe! That would be good Harry!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.