ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » ARE THERE ANY STOP MOTION ANIMATORS I COULD INTERVIEW?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
Luuuke Posted: Nov 1st 2007

I'm a student at the Art Institute in Minneapolis, MN and I wanted to know if anyone knew how I could possibly contact an animator who has worked with stop motion. I've looked at a number of Aardman sites for key animators but had no luck thus far. So if I could get some feedback with this I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

hop2it Posted: Nov 6th 2007

im a stop motion animater

Luuuke Posted: Nov 8th 2007

what have you worked on?

cavor Posted: Nov 8th 2007

Hi lukke
If you are looking for a key animator to interview, have a look at http://www.stopmotionanimation.com/ you will find quite a few in the forum. Infact Anthony Scott who started the site (back in 1999) has worked on numerous stop motion projects within the industry.
If you only wanted to interview someone from Aardmans, there is one person that was an assistant Animator on W & G the curse of the were-rabbit that contributes quite a lot,
I believe there has been others.
Good luck hope this helps

Ize Posted: Nov 10th 2007

interview meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luuuke Posted: Nov 15th 2007

if you could send a message to quitpokin@hotmail.com i could send back that interview questions if that sounds alright with the two of you who volunteered..

concon Posted: Nov 26th 2007

interview me aswell

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 8th 2007

Interview me too!

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 16th 2007

i'm a stop motion animator too! (and i can play the piano!)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 18th 2007

I couldn't play the piano even if my life depended on it.

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 19th 2007

its easy once you know how

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 19th 2007

I once tried and I couldn't play a stupid tune and I was yelling in frustration after fifteen minutes.

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 20th 2007

the way to play it is to have patience.

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 21st 2007

Well, I kinda like to be patient. I play guitar and I enjoy that but I've never kind of been good at the piano!

concon Posted: Feb 19th 2008

i play trumpet

chesee Posted: Apr 26th 2008

i play the piano to i have been playing it for 4 years.;)

lmlm6819 Posted: Jul 16th 2008

get urself onto myspace there are alot of aardman animators and model makers who have profiles on there. make friends with them and im sure they will happily give u an interview.
they have helped me out in the past so am sure they wont mind.

fateme Posted: Jun 13th 2010

oh yes yes
all the poeple here play somthing>:-)
and i play violon.i practise it for tow years
i want to be an animator and i have made some mivies but i dont know how shlould my puppet talk.
is there anybody here to help me ?
if there is so send a mail to;
xxx

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 14th 2010

Hi fateme, we don't allow people to share their email addresses on here, so I've deleted it from your post. I'm sure there's plenty of animators on our forums who can help you with your question, so I'll hand you over to them...

iantimothy Posted: Jun 14th 2010

You could try Barry Purves, awesome animator, great guy, he has worked at aardman, and on several other things, I have emailed back and forth quite a bit, we are even friends on facebook. Look into it.

kldceltic Posted: Jun 14th 2010

interview katie:D

fateme Posted: Jun 15th 2010

thank you to answer me
i want if someone can help to make my puppet with clay

The Aaron Shows Productions Posted: Nov 13th 2011

Hi! I am an animator. I've worked a little bit with clay and CGI. I use just basic clay such as crazy-art and plasticine. I edit my films in windows movie maker. Hope this helps! :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.