WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » TO KATIE ABOUT GAMES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
mort2001 Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

dear staff we would like games on this site.

kieran Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

games rule

shaun master Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

yes i want games 2!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

Hi everyone, thanks for your request. We'd love to get some games on this website soon - if you've got any suggestions on what you'd like to see, please let us know!

hi katie its shaun master from the sts site!

Harry Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

Umm Katie I Have A Idea For A Game...

You Have To Get The Crackers From The House And Back To The Rocket In Time Like In The Grand Day Out And There Is Lots Of Obsticles To Jump Over And You Could Slip On Things.

wow gr8 idea harry!

J-Snake Posted: Nov 3rd 2007

I have an idea for a game to...

You play as Gromit and you have a vacuum. and there are bunnys hoppying out frome holes like in the movie and you try to suck them up with your vacuum.

springwizard Posted: Nov 4th 2007

What about a virtual sheep website?You know,click on different body sizes and face shapes to create and name your own virtual pet sheep that you can feed,and that gets sick if negelected and you could play games to earn "Baa Bucks." to buy it food and toys? Waddaya think of that?

hop2it Posted: Nov 4th 2007

yeah can we have games:)

kieran Posted: Nov 4th 2007

how about a game save gomit from the dog nappers collecting cheese and crackers on the way.

how about a Wallace and gromit cludo game

how about a Wallace and gromit racing game where you can have a race with other people signed in.

mort2001 Posted: Nov 4th 2007

Hi kieran I started this

mort2001 Posted: Nov 4th 2007

i,ve got a idera,your wallace, gromit and huch and you have to get chese for wallace and get bones for gromit and brain rabbit machines for huch.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 5th 2007

Thanks for your ideas guys - I can't promise anything, but we will definitely keep your suggestions in mind when we build a new game!

princekillme Posted: Nov 5th 2007

Yeah Try GOing on www.agame.com see if they will let u download it!:D

hop2it Posted: Nov 5th 2007

can we have it like you have to give the right charecter the right food but if you give it to rabbits you loose a life and you have 3 lives

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 10th 2007

DRIVING THE ANTI-PESTO VAN

Ize Posted: Nov 10th 2007

ooh a do like abit of games gromit

Ize Posted: Nov 10th 2007

how about a game were you are gromit and you have to suck up crakers in a liited amount of time.

becca9 Posted: Nov 10th 2007

Your Wallace and you have to sneek past Gromit to get the cheese.

kieran Posted: Nov 10th 2007

if your interested there are 2 new games on the shaun the sheep website

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.