Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » BASIC STORY...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Harry Posted: Nov 4th 2007

Hi W&G Fans,

Im Allways Thinking About My Animation And I Do Not Have A Clue What To Do On It. I Dont Want It To Be With Wallace And Gromit But I Do Know I Want It To Have A 9Year Old Boy Called Mike In It So Do You Have Any Ideas?

Please Reply...

Harry

connor gorman Posted: Nov 4th 2007

About A Boy Whos An Orphan Whos Finds A Magical Kingdom Just A Basic Part Of A Story Line

Harry Posted: Nov 4th 2007

Connor Good Idea But I Think I Want It Kind Of Funny.

connor gorman Posted: Nov 4th 2007

Oh I wILL lET u kNow If I Think Of Anything

cavor Posted: Nov 9th 2007

Harry Is mike Fat,Thin,short or tall with short hair or long hair, curly hair or straight hair, what colour hair, does he wear glasses, does he have spots, does he stoop with his head looking down, maybe he always has a catapult sticking out of his back pocket etc.
If you build a list of what your character is like it will be easier for the young minds looking in to help.
Or better still you could do a sketch of him and up-load that.

connor gorman Posted: Nov 10th 2007

Or He Always Gets Into Mischeif Like Dennis The Menace

Harry Posted: Nov 10th 2007

Mike:

Short Spiked Hair.
Allway Wearing A Red Short Sleeved Top.
Thin.
Age Nine And Not Spotty.
Active.
Mischivious.
Catapult In Back Pocket.
Normal Height.
Blonde Hair.
No Glasses.

Remember First Sketch Can Chsnge Lots To Last.

James Posted: Nov 10th 2007

How about a mike is a michivous boy who get into trouble at school but then he gets a pill and he becumse sensuble but really loopy and there could be a scean were his is like seeing things

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 10th 2007

COOL PICTURE HARRY. MAYBE MIKE CAN HAVE A SPECIAL CANINE PET LIKE GROMIT.

Harry Posted: Nov 11th 2007

I Think He Might Have A Hamster. I Might Do It Like In The Style Of Captain Underpants.

At The Mo. I Am Practicing Sketches Of All Different Styles Of People.

jordan Posted: Nov 11th 2007

Harry, i like all your design youve done so far there got a cool looking style, and the style is on the animals too which all look cool. im looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Jordan.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.