Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » MAKE A STORY, MAKE A STORY...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 31 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 31.
Harry Posted: Nov 4th 2007

On This Forum Write What You Would Want Aardman To Make As A Animation. [It Does Not Have To Count Wallace And Gromit]

Harry.

jordan Posted: Nov 4th 2007

another creature comforts! bring it back!!!! (again)

springwizard Posted: Nov 5th 2007

Personaly,I'd like to see Roddy and Rita's daughter "Becky The Brain" come to life in her own mini-series. I know Flushed-Away wasn't as successfull as it might have been,but you might be surprised at the millons that the "Becky Show" On the BBC Children's progrming might rake in. Who knows? Possibly,this cartoon might sell some merchandise as well.;)

animation boy Posted: Nov 5th 2007

id like to see aardman make some edgar allan poe horror films.

springwizard Posted: Nov 7th 2007

By the way,I like,totaly made Becky up. You see,ever since I saw the movie "Flushed Away" it insprired me to write my own fan-ficts about what might have happened after the movie. My theory is that Roddy and Rita got married and now it seems that Rita's almost always pregnant with litter after litter of up to twelve kit-rodent cubs. The first twelve of which Becky is one.

connor gorman Posted: Nov 8th 2007

A Christmas Animation

J-Snake Posted: Nov 8th 2007

A shaun the sheep half hour Christmas special!!!

Harry Posted: Nov 9th 2007

J-Snake I Actually Like The Sound Of That

springwizard Posted: Nov 13th 2007

Connor Gorman,please don't spam. I've accedently spammed a few boards myself. It's the stupid computer's fault. It's so slow,that I had to click "Post Reply" several times to get it on there,resulting in the same messge being posted more than once. I didn't realy mean to spam the boards. PlZ 4give me!:'(

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

What does spam mean?

cavor Posted: Jan 18th 2008

If you get email post from company's that you do not know or haven't subscribed to, that are trying to sell you something or other then that is spamming.
So in this case its either unwanted messages or duplicate messages, I think.

terminator987 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

hey cavor remember the cake you helped your wife to finish it it is just great i marked it or voted it with 6 becouse it was cool just like in comics:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Oh right, thanks Cavor!;)

no prob. i knowed that too but i didn't see u're question:D

Who are you talking to. I was talking to Cavor.:D

i am talking to you but i didn'tz saw u're question that u asked cavor i knowed what is spamming but i didn't saw u're question before...

Thanks Terminator987 for the vote.

Is your name a reference to the Arnold Schwarzenegger "The Terminator" films?

There was reference to the metal cyborg in "Wallace & Gromit The Close Shave" with preston the cybo-dog!

lol i know it is from arnolds terminator movie but i use nick "terminator" in all multiplayer and singleplayer shooting games that is my famous people know who i am becouse of that nick "terminator":D

Hmm, I thought that too Cavor. Thanks anyway. Terminator.:D

Ok I'll be back!!

AAAHHH! Cavor, you're here! Hiya!:D

lol hiya:D you know what... you know you cannot copy the W&G CURSEOTWR movie becouse of copyrights it is locked... i have a program to delete all knowed protections and i copied it pssst don't tell anyone:)

I made a short Arnie Terminator lipsync 2d Cartoon once,
Will have to hunt it out and up-load it some time

YEAAAAH! GO CAVOR!!;)

Ok Mark if I have time over the week-end I will try and hook it out.;)

Thanks.;)

i hope that terminator is good i think it is i have an feeling becouse you know to model...

I think they are making Terminator 4. I may be mistaken for Jurassic Park or maybe neither.:D

jurassic park was good shame that is SF film but it was cool you could see dinosaurs on TV!!! fabulous

and... i maked plasticine animation i spended 3 days on it and it lasts half an hour i hope u'll like it but just when i formate it:D

Yes, Jurassic Park was amazing!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.