Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » SHAUN THE SHEEP

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
holly1208 Posted: Aug 14th 2008

I love Shaun,who is your favourite Shaun The Sheep character?They are made by the same person,Nick Park.Shaun has his own show but he has also starred in a &film,A Close Shave.Have you seen A Close Shave?I like the villain in A Close Shave,he is called Preston,here are some images of Preston:

I love Bitzer(The sheep dog on Shaun The Sheep)
So here is an image of Bitzer:

Meggy-Egg Posted: Aug 14th 2008

yh there all good in a way|-);)

super woolly Posted: Aug 14th 2008

my favourite is because hes funney

Do you like the image of Bitzer?

skazakl Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

yup. I love bitser as well
:D

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

i like and :pigs2: and

Calls Posted: Jun 4th 2011

I like bitzer, Shaun and the farmer

evastar7 Posted: Jul 26th 2011

i like he is all up to something they have to fix it for when the farmer is back !

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 29th 2011

I Love Shaun, Bitzer, and just the random sheep in the Flock. :D

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 16th 2012

i love shauns girlfriend, you know in "two's company", you can tell that i love her from my chat icon!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 17th 2012

TIMMY AND SHAUN 4EVER!!!

EmmyRed18 Posted: Feb 18th 2012

My favorite STS character is Bitzer. He reminds me a lot of the guy who is in charge of events for teens at my church; he has to keep on his boss' (in this case the church commitee) good side, and gets a bit harassed at times with the crazy people he tries to lead, but he's laid back and really nice when you get him on his own.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.