Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » MY W&G GOURNEY...COOL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Holida Posted: Aug 18th 2008

I' from China.Do you guys all know about this beautiful country.
It's my first time to write in English online.
I really LOVE "wallaceandgromit".
When I saw the introduction of this funny cartoon on HBO,I remembered a lovely picture my mum bought for me at my 10th Birthday.
Anyway,I LOVE it!!!!!!! :D

Ursrut Posted: Aug 18th 2008

welcome to the site. Your English is very good!
Do you do animations or models?

Holida Posted: Aug 19th 2008

Thanks a lot!!!
Actually not.
I'm just a girl at the age of 16.
English is a subject in our country.
Everyone here is learning it .Because English is the most official language in the world.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 19th 2008

Hi Holida, thanks for your message and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy using the forums.

China has been in the news a lot recently because of the Beijing Olympics - it's been great to watch on TV and learn more about your culture. Have you been cheering on your country? They're doing very well!

Btw Ursrut - cool avatar! :D

kieran Posted: Aug 20th 2008

shouldn't the website convert it for us oh well.

i think i know why china teach English, is it because they make everything for us and would be a good idea to know the language.

because nearly every thing i look at from mugs to cuddly toy it is most likely to say made in china.

plus i love Chinese food so i think it must be a brillient country.

Holida Posted: Aug 22nd 2008
>:-)

squigly Posted: Aug 25th 2008

whoa, ursrut...I just noticed that your avatar morphs between six & pics. did you do that yourself?

Welcome to the website Holida.

Rebel Posted: Aug 25th 2008

China won!

Ursrut Posted: Aug 25th 2008

We once done a lesson of Chinese at our school as it is a languages college.
Thanks Katie. :D.
Squigly- yeah i did do it myself, it was pretty fun to do. I've also done one of my sponsor dog.

jills Posted: Sep 5th 2008

Hi holida, that's a great Gromit pic! How are you liking the forum? I hope you will get to see the new Wallace and Gromit film when it comes out :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.