Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Harry Posted: Nov 11th 2007

This Can Be Pictures Of Models Or Saying What Model You Want To Make Or Even Asking For Help Deciding And Making Models.

Here Is A Quick Tip:
When You Are Starting A New Animation Create A Model From A Cartoon Or Something So You Know What Your Modelling To, If It Goes Wrong Try And Make It Better. This Is Like A Practise To Start Your Modelmaking.

jordan Posted: Nov 11th 2007

well when i come up with a character and i draw a design straight away and that design does not change when i make it into a plasticine model, but if theres little bits which ive drawn which you cant fit or make on a model then i slightly change the design only if ive not to put the piece ive drawn on the completed model. and i write down the colours everything should be too.

Harry Posted: Nov 17th 2007

Cool Idea,

I Am Going To Make A Series Of Cactus Animations And I Need Help Making The Model, Today I Might Go And Draw A Quick Sketch With Labels And I Think Conty Gave Me A Really Good Idea,

Please Reply Or Send In Pictures Of Your Models,

Harry:D

plasjas Posted: Nov 17th 2007
:)

i think that drawing out your models is agreat way to see what things do and dont work

Harry Posted: Nov 17th 2007

I Think The Cactus Series Will Be Like Little Programmes, Like What The Shaun The Sheep Programme Is To Aardman.

I Need To Think Of The Big One Like How Big Wallace And Gromit Are To Aardman,

Do You Have Any Ideas...

07ngreat Posted: Nov 17th 2007
:O:O:O

i don't think i could ever make a model out of playdough.|-)|-)|-)

cavor Posted: Nov 17th 2007

A cactus can be fun to animate but the little spines can get in the way.

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 24th 2007

Always Have A Storyboard Because Yopu Will Know Whats It About,What To Build,And Charters

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 24th 2007

PYou Cant Make A Model For Animation Out Of Playdoh Because It Hardens Plastcine Is Oil Based So Its Easier With Plasticne

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.