LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT’S GREAT BRITISH TEA PARTY!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 34 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 34.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 1st 2008

This winter you are invited to join in with Wallace & Gromit’s Great British Tea Party and help raise vital funds for sick children and their families in hospitals and hospices across the UK.

When? Friday 5th December
Where? At home, at work, with friends and family or at one of our special tea party venues across the UK - you decide!

Simply get friends, family or colleagues together. At home, at work, at school, at a parent and toddler group, your local library – anywhere you like - and ask them to make a donation to join your party and show their support for your local children’s hospital and hospice. What could be easier?

Want to take part?
Visit www.wallaceandgromitteaparty.org.uk or call 0845 600 1924 to register and receive you fantastic free Wallace & Gromit Tea Party pack including Wallace & Gromit Tea Coasters, balloons, Yorkshire Tea vouchers and much, much more...

tea_logo.jpg

Harry Posted: Sep 1st 2008

Oooh wow, didnt think this would be coming!

kieran Posted: Sep 1st 2008

dear aardman can you buy Wallace & Gromit Tea Party pack including Wallace & Gromit Tea Coasters, balloons, Yorkshire Tea vouchers and much, much more... instead of registering to get them because i think they sound really cool.

jordan Posted: Sep 1st 2008

cool december!!! abit early! i signed up

kieran Posted: Sep 1st 2008

if anyone gets any pics of the tea coasters or balloons can you post them because i want to see what they look like.

Ursrut Posted: Sep 1st 2008

Sounds great!!!

jordan Posted: Sep 1st 2008

why dont you just sign up kieran??

squigly Posted: Sep 1st 2008

I signed up. Hope they send it to me even though I'm in the US.:)

Ursrut Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

World wide.
hmmmm... maybe see if the school wants to do it. Although maybe i shouldn't go to the "rottweiler" about it.I'll try to put it forward as a charity the school wants to support.

squigly Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

Ursrut, you should order the packet anyway. If the school doesn't want to participate, you could throw your own tea party, or just keep the packet items. At least you tried.|-)

btw, I got an e-mail acknowledging my request! It came pretty quick.

kieran Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

i have signed up its to good of an offer to miss.

Josephine Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

I've forwarded details to my colleagues to see if there will be more interest drummed up - I'm sure it'll be positive as two of them come from Preston (ANP's birthplace). Also, there is a branch of John Lewis nearby (they are one of the supporters) so I'll be playing detective...

Just realised something. The GB Tea Party is on the day before ANP (the Almighty Nick Park) hits his big birthday which is on St Nicholas's Day (6th December). We should all raise our mugs of tea as a (cracking) toast ( ) to a man who is worth his weight in GOLD (clue to how old ANP will be on the day)...

I hope the cake he'll get will equal or surpass the one made for Peter Sallis...

Yours
Sock Eye Salmon
Tea Belly Extraordinaire :D

Ursrut Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

It's two days before my Birthday. :D.
I will be signing up.

squigly Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

tea-hee...tea belly extraordinaire indeed!!!

ursrut, is your BD 2 days after the tea party? or ANP's BD?

Ursrut Posted: Sep 3rd 2008

two days after the tea part and one day after the Nick park's.

squigly Posted: Sep 3rd 2008

sock eye...would that be the big L (think Roman)

Josephine Posted: Sep 4th 2008

Yep, squigly! It should be one "L" of party for ANP :D

This is such a brain tea-ser :-(|) !

Sock Eye Salmon
Just "potty" about tea!

wandgfan21 Posted: Sep 6th 2008

I have registered and am going to do it joint with my grandads birthday which he shares on the 6th of december with none other than nick park and also an elephant called kito who was born in our local zoo.

squigly Posted: Sep 6th 2008

Good for you W&GFan21. Hmmm, the 6th seems to be a popular birthday. Have you guessed how old NP is going to be? I'm sure it's not even close to either your grandad's or Kito's age.;)

wandgfan21 Posted: Sep 7th 2008

no its not.kito was born in colchester zoo a few years ago and has recently moved to a breeding progaram in spain.

isladelsol Posted: Sep 14th 2008

HI

ITS A WUNDERFULL IDEA TO DO THAT!!!!
AND IM VERRY HAPPY THAT I REGISTRATE IN THIS WUNDERFULL SITE OF WALLACE AND GROMIT!!! IM A FAN NUMBER 1!!!
WITH GREETINGS,

ISLADELSOL

Happypapy Posted: Sep 14th 2008

YippieTottington Posted: Sep 14th 2008

hmmm i live in the US
:-(

Modelmaker93 Posted: Sep 17th 2008
:'(

if you s could i still sighn up?
ighn up do you have to put in a donation? because my mum and dad wont let me put in a donation:'(

jills Posted: Sep 18th 2008

Hi Modelmaker :)

You don't have to put in a donation when you sign up, but they are sending things out on faith that the recipient will host the tea party, raise money, then turn in those donations.

It sounds like if you are in the UK and can't host one, you could go to one that is being hosted by someone for the public.

BlooChicken Posted: Sep 21st 2008

sounds like a great thing to do.:D

daveybrookes Posted: Sep 24th 2008

I lic partis

dandan loves w&g Posted: Oct 5th 2008

kool

gromitdoor Posted: Oct 5th 2008

British? You mean like uvi geang a?

jills Posted: Oct 10th 2008

Squigly or anyone outside the UK who registered, did your confirmation email say: "Unfortunately packs cannot be sent outside of the UK"?

Oh well, I'll have to have the pack sent to a friend in England who can post it back to me... I know the charity does take online donations from outside the UK, even if our currency is worth a bit less ;) I love to bake so this is too good to pass up. I will have to make those chocolate chip cookies from Nathan M's w&g cookbook Cracking fundraiser!

wandgfan21 Posted: Oct 20th 2008

not long till the packs arrive only a few weeks.not long til AMALOD either.

squigly Posted: Nov 18th 2008

NOooooo....?!? The confirmation I got back on Sept. 1 only said: "Thank you for registering for Wallace and Gromit's Great British Tea Party." That's it! So, I've been waiting all along to hear something more. They should have said something on the website if they're going to deny us the packets. It's not very fair, is it! :-(

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 2nd 2008

I got my pack today!!!

Thanks so much aardman! Ill raise what I can!

jordan Posted: Dec 2nd 2008

somebody on ebay was selling these bits seperatly!!!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.