Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - Film Production Blog - TROUBLE AT MILL. BEST FILM YET?

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » TROUBLE AT MILL. BEST FILM YET?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 13th 2007

Is TROUBLE AT MILL look better than A GRAND DAY OUT,THE WRONG TROUSERS,A CLOSE SHAVE,CRACKING CONTRAPTIONS AND CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT.
I'm personly going to wait to see it to awnser this question. What do you think? Please tell me.

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 13th 2007

sorry i doubled it please put your awnsers on this one.thank-you.

jamesy Posted: Nov 17th 2007

i cant answer till i find out the plot for trouble at the mill.

concon Posted: Nov 17th 2007

were rabbit will always be on top

penguin Posted: Nov 17th 2007

Mmmm..us people up t' north use our loaf not like those balm cackes down south,now gimme a lass on a bicycle and thas talkin'. Q. If a bakers dozen is 13 why do i only get 12 t' dozen in tesco (other retailers are available)?..>:-) is there a fiddle per-chance

jamesy Posted: Nov 18th 2007

i think that the new film will be best and curseof the were rabbit is boring after a while

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 19th 2007

YEAH IF YOU WATCH IT MORE THAN 5 TIMES IT GETS A BIT BORING.
TROUBLE AT MILL WILL BE SECOND BEST AND A CLOSE SHAVE WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1.

Judeth Posted: Nov 29th 2007

wallace we wish you luck on your trip to the moon.

Judeth Posted: Nov 29th 2007

wallace we wish you luck on your trip to the moon.

anti-pesto Posted: Dec 1st 2007

i dnt no but i still think that the wrong trousers is the best 1 so far. i dnt want the new film to follow the footsteps of a close shave as i think it was 2 boring and alot was cut out. a grand day out was gd but nt gd enough. the curse of the were-rabbit was 2 worldwide as it didnt stick 2 the northern jokes but still had the odd funny bit in

Hobbit6524 Posted: Jan 26th 2008

The new short film should be really good. The animation itself will probably be more refined after the team have spent five years working with the characters in Curse of the WereRabbit but I'm kinda hoping Wallace and Gromit might be able to return to the bigger world with more characters, sets and props from the feature film...

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 26th 2008

I hope so. Welcome Hobbit6524!;)

Happypapy Posted: Sep 14th 2008

I like all Wallace and Gromits best.:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.