Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » TRAIN FROM THE THE WRONG TROUSERS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
samuelj Posted: Nov 17th 2007

I LOVE the train from the great train chase in The Wrong Trousers. In fact, I want a real-life version of the train - an electric train. But I can't find one anywhere! Does anyone know if you can purchase this train? If not, I think it would be a great idea for the makers of Wallace and Gromit products to create this train for everyone to buy. I think lots of people would love to have a replica of this train for their very own. Does anyone agree? THANKS!

concon Posted: Nov 17th 2007

ok

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 18th 2007

i agree.

plasjas Posted: Nov 18th 2007

i agree, if you want a replica you could easily buy a hornby set and then paint and modify it to look like w&g's, run through your house then get a pengiun from a zoo give it a gun and woallah you have a scene from wallace and gromit:D

wallaceandcheese Posted: Nov 18th 2007
:D

cool it would be craking

wandgfan21 Posted: Nov 18th 2007

great idea iv'e allways wanted torecreate the train chase!

samuelj Posted: Nov 23rd 2007
|-)

Great idea about the hornby set. Do you know which one was used in the making of The Wrong Trousers? I may try to get the same train set. Now to find a penguin...

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Yes I Agree It Would Be Good With Wallace And Gromit At The Top Lol

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 10th 2008

there is actually a train toy from the wallace and gromit film;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

This is ssoooooooooo strange.:O

:)

i spotted the train on the special features on the wallace and gromit dvd when they were talking to this guy who had millions of wallace and gromit things, you can see the train in the background

Really? You know the orange tin in the background, I've got one of them!;)

great, i think i use to have one, maybe i should have a good look in the acttic, i think theres a box with figures and collectables of w&g

Oh crud. I only have one! BOO-HOO!!!:'(

i think there is a house of w&g and the factory of a close shave and maybe a few figures

OOOOOOOOH! Cool-io! Cool! Could you post some pics here? If that's not a problem? Well, gotta go! Be back in 20 mins!:D

;)

i don't know where they are they could be in my attic or my nannas attic

coopertoons Posted: Feb 10th 2008

you know the blur in the background that was created using a rig that was attached to the train. the backgrond was just shaken an they used a long eposer

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Yeah. That's in Cracking Animation.:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.