Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » SUPA DUPA CHEESY WEESY SCONES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
concon Posted: Nov 17th 2007

i made the cheese scones out of issue 10 of w&g mag.
i will post the recapie soon

concon Posted: Nov 17th 2007

please say yes if you want me to put on recapie

springwizard Posted: Nov 22nd 2007

I've always wanted to be a master chef someday. So I'm always on the look-out for new "Recipes". That's how it's 'sposed to be spelled,Concon. You might want to encourage others to post thier favourite family recipes here as well.

concon Posted: Nov 26th 2007

1)heat the oven to 220 degres C or gas mark 7 and grease and flour a metal baking sheet.
2)sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in the butter so that it looks like breadcrumbs.add the grated cheese
3)in a small bowl mix the milk and egg together with a fork and then add this to the flour and butter and grated cheese.
4)after a bit of mixing(time to get your fingers messy)the mixture should form a nice dough.
5)tip out the dough onto a floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin so that it is about 2cm thick.the take a round shaped cutter and cut out the scones(the mag says six from the mixture but i got 9)
6)place the uncooked scones on the baking sheet,brush the top of each with a little bit of milk and put on a dusting of parmesan cheese.
7)put the baking sheet carefully into the middle of the oven-remember it will be very hot-and leave for 15-20 mins or until they have risen slightly and are a lovely golden colour.
8)using oven gloves take the tray out of the oven and leave your scones to cool.

ingredients-
150g self_raising flour
25g butter
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3 tablespoons of milk
75g of grated cheese
1 large egg
a little exra milk
a dusting of gratd cheddar

bobdeniro Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Spring wizard while we are correcting grammar the correct spelling of sposed is supposed.and concon thanks for the recipe mate.

springwizard Posted: Dec 31st 2007

OH! GO JUMP IN A LAKE WIZE GUY!!!!NNNNYYYYYAAAAAHHHH!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Good! Thank you for the recipe. Really kind of you!:D

springwizard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Marrrrrrkkkkk!!!!!! STOPPPPIT ALREADY!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

What the hell? Aardman Staff, please help me! Springwizard won't stop doing this to me!!! :'(

Secretagent Posted: Jan 24th 2008

Um,Mark. It's me,Springwizard,I have a new account now,since my old one got deleted. I just wanted to say I was sorry. I'm a girl,btw.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.