Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » WORK AT AARDMAN...

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
LufseN Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 28th 2008

Hi I've got a question. what skills are required to get a job at aardman studios? what do you have to know about animation and stuf?
my future plans are to work mith stop motion animation and such.
and i'm pretty good at it to. I mean I have a feeling for animating movements. i've animatet stop motion blindly without any animationprograms sience I was a little kid :P

jills Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 29th 2008

If you haven't already, take a look at the Jobs section on Aardman's website. It will give you an idea of the types of work you can do with them.

Oakes Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 30th 2008

does anyone know if u can go to aardman for work experience? if so then yay!:D

plasjas Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Sep 30th 2008

it says work experience on the site but they havent started it yet. i would love to go for work experience

jordan Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 1st 2008

this is off aardman.com

Work Experience

Sorry but we do not currently have any work experience placements available. We have decided to look into the way we run the placements and until this has been decided we will be unable to offer any placements.

In the meantime please do not send in speculative letters for work experience as we will be unable to offer a placement.

We wish you lots of luck in finding a suitable placement.

http://www.aardman.com/html/jobs.asp?type=html

Hootmat Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 3rd 2008

I wish I could do work experience there, even if I got in, I live all to far away.

plasjas Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 3rd 2008

same here well i could go scotland is only a bit away what a great opportunity that would be though eh

plasjas Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 3rd 2008

what i meant is scotland isn't that far from england not that aardman studios is in scotland

Chocachoc Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 3rd 2008

I would love to have work experiance at aardman. I would take in all of the information they tell me and try to work reeeeeally hard.

Ow.

Ow what happened

thetopbun Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 12th 2008

The thing is everyone would love to work for Aardman practicing and everything is easy but getting them to notice your talent above everybody elses is hard!

TakumiKT Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 8th 2009

Its practically impossible to get a job there, but theres no harm in trying, (get me one to while your there ;)

claymotion247 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Nov 26th 2010

art,tech,english,maybe sience

shogg Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 5th 2010

Art and tech. Just that. I asked Jim (Who works for Aardman ) and he said you hardly need anything to work at aardman at least you have good skills in art,and possibly tech (If your doing the online bits)

MayJay89 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 24th 2010

I'm doing a stop motion animation degree at uni. met some peoples from aardman and they say it's all about your show reel and the kind of person you are. eg dont wear a suit to the interview. thats not aardmans style :P

yianni Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Apr 1st 2012

check how awesome my new short film is It came second in trop jr worlds biggest short film festival heres the link check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAU0_rND6lg

yianni rowlands:D

yianni Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Apr 1st 2012
|-):);):D:-|:O:-(:'(:-X8)0:)>:-):-(|)

I'm only twelve and live in australia but when im older im going to work at aardman and tim burton studios cos im awesome check out my animations in above link

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.