Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WIN A MORPH MODELLING KIT IN THIS MONTH'S CREATIONS COMPETITION!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 1st 2008

Interested in creating your own models and animations? Then the Plasticine "My Own Morph" set is a perfect way to get started. Morph is one of Aardman's original and most-loved claymation characters who is made entirely from one lump of plasticine.

morph.jpg

With this inspirational set everything is included right down to an instructional DVD with 15 of the original TV episodes which made him so popular. Morph is the perfect kit for all ages and once made he can be posed and positioned time and time again.

We are giving away Morph kits as prizes in our 'Your Creations' competition this month, to enter visit: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations

But for more information on how to buy a kit check out Firebox at http://www.firebox.com/product/2186/My-Own-Morph

crackingcheese Posted: Oct 7th 2008

I would love to win that

Modelmaker93 Posted: Oct 9th 2008

hi everyone i am upset now cos someone has stole my work. click on the firebox link and scroll down to wear it says photos there is a picture of my model and saome one called sam has pretended to be me and has won £50:'(

jills Posted: Oct 9th 2008

Really?! That's horrible, Modelmaker93! You should at least report them. On the bright side, cracking model you made!

dalek luke Posted: Oct 16th 2008

morph rocks thank you tony hart

ben m Posted: Jan 2nd 2009

ive already got in
and its brill if u dont win buy it its fab

Pib and pog Posted: Jun 25th 2009

Got one 4 my b'day it's brill!|-) just made it

Pib and pog Posted: Jun 25th 2009

pib and pig rule!!1>:-)

Fifi1997 Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

Ohhhh I`D lOVE ONE

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.