Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHEN DID YOU FIRST HEAR ABOUT WALLACE AND GROMIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
kieran Posted: Nov 20th 2007

i first heard about wallace and gromit when i was in the co.op shop.

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 20th 2007

I FIRST HEARD ABOUT IT ON A ADVERT ON T.V.

Josephine Posted: Nov 20th 2007

I came across them by accident on BBC2 one Bank Holiday Monday about 16 or 17 years ago...and I've loved them ever since!

plasjas Posted: Nov 22nd 2007

i don't really know... it feels like i have known about them forever

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 24th 2007

Ive None Them Since I Was A Baby My Mum Put It On, On Christmas Eve

springwizard Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Dear Me. I've only recently discovereed Wallace and Gromit even though,as I have read,they have been around since waaaaaaay before I was born.:O

Ginafish Posted: Nov 29th 2007

Um..I'm an old fan. The Grand Day Out was nominated for an Academy award in 1990 and I've kept up with them since then. :)

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 17th 2007

when i ordered some free piano books for me to play they sent me the wallace and gromit theme tune and thats how i knew about them until i watched a grand day out on the tv a couple of years ago.

Flapjak Posted: Dec 17th 2007

I saw it first when I was really, really small. I can't remember because I've known them for so long.:D

jordan Posted: Dec 18th 2007

when i was younger the best thing that ever happened to me!

angela_spain Posted: Dec 18th 2007

This summer,when i was in London(i'm from spain)

J-Snake Posted: Dec 19th 2007

A friend of my famly lent us the vids. i was like 3 years old then :O. every time i wach a grand day out I got a box of crackers and some cheese but I didnt really get interested in them untill i started doing clay animation

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 21st 2007

I've been a fan since I saw them one Christmas holiday in about 2003. Then Curse of the Were rabbit came out and then I was firmly stuck!;)

kldwallace Posted: Jan 5th 2008

by playing the games

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 5th 2008

I've always loved them for sure, but I really became a 'superfan', to coin a phrase from Aardman, in April 2006, I've got the actual date written down somewhere!

I remember it all - I went shopping in the morning and when I got back I had the urge to watch all the Wallace and Gromit films again. I then played the game all day, and by night I'd entered a new stage of fandom it seemed. A few days later I started to build my 'shrine' of their merchandise and in the summer I built my website! I've never looked back!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

THERE you are, Seb! You've been gone a while!:D

doodler Posted: Jan 6th 2008

I've been a fan of Wallace and Gromit since I was very young. My parents made me a tape featuring "The Wrong Trousers" and "A Close Shave", and whenever I was in a bad mood, watching the tape would always cheer me up!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

you know ive been thinking about this, and i cant remember!!!i cant remember them not being around!!! ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Think, Cinders1! THINK!;)

Prof Chip Posted: Jan 6th 2008

I've known about w&g since I was a tot!!!

claymo Posted: Jan 8th 2008

ive known about them since i was like 2 or 3 years old:-(|)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 8th 2008

All of you have known them longer than me!:D

cinders1 Posted: Jan 8th 2008

no its still not come to me when? its like asking me can i remember what it was like before i had teeth!!!!!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 8th 2008

THINK! THINK!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.