Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHO THOUGHT CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT WAS'NT THAT GREAT

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 50 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 20th 2007

it wa too long and too vegatabley and rabbity.

plasjas Posted: Dec 1st 2007

it was absolutely fantastic

Harry Posted: Dec 1st 2007

I Think It Was Great But Not As Good As The Shorts

no1fan Posted: Dec 1st 2007

I can't believe you didn't think it was fantastic! There's no such thing as too long or too vegetabley or too rabbity!
lol well that's what i think but your free to your own opinion even if it's not that good...

springwizard Posted: Dec 1st 2007

Flushed Away,Rocked! WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than that babyish COTWR! A toddler would be affraid,sure,but as far as I'm concerned,It was el,lameo.

Mibso Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

I can't believe it, if you didn't like that EXCELLENT film, you must not be a true fan! Agreed with no1fan. I think it is a matter of opinion, but I took my little brother to see it, he wasn't one bit scared! He started shouting Hutch phrases! He's only 1 year old. And his first words were: Cheese, Gromit! Cute when he says that

jodyblue1 Posted: Dec 4th 2007

i don't think it the best w&g film but its good and very clever

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 15th 2007

It is WELL the best W&G film! And Mibso, your little brothers first words were "Cheese Gromit!" God, how cute.:)

Dani_Nev_Bo Posted: Feb 4th 2008

Flushed Away,Rocked! WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than that babyish COTWR! A toddler would be affraid,sure,but as far as I'm concerned,It was el,lameo.

DO YOU NO HOW MANY PPL WORKED SOOOOOOO HARD TO DO THAT FILM AND ALL U CAN DO IS SAY IT'S RUBBISH???

cinders1 Posted: Feb 4th 2008

dani nev bo, that wasnt very nicely put!!!

gromitlove Posted: Feb 4th 2008

My whole family thought it was fabulous for a whole panoply of reasons, which is why we signed up on the web site. The sound track, the visual puns, the amazing coordination of movement... you forget it's animation! Always a little shock to see the models in the afterclips, because one forgets that they aren't in fact alive!

cinders1 Posted: Feb 4th 2008

me too i thought it was fantastic, in fact the whole family have enjoyed all the films;) and hope they will produce many many more:)

cavor Posted: Feb 4th 2008

Apart from there films being a visual feast with all the great detail, you cannot beat Aardmans brand of humour!;)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 5th 2008

dani_nev_bo, although everyone is entitled to their opinion we'd appreciate it if you expressed it in a less-agressive manner. This is a friendly site - please mind your language.

dachappell Posted: Feb 5th 2008

Were rabbit wasn't meant to be scary. It was meant to funny, exiting, mysterious, have an interesting plot with lots of twists and turns and to have emotion and a man/giant rabbit and his dog.:-|
and in that respects it was all I wanted and a gr8 film:)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 5th 2008

flushed away caused aardman and dreamworks 2 split up so no that film was rubbish. yes curse of the were-rabbit was different because they wernt on the moon or in tecno trousers or solving a "sheep rustling" mystery. aardman wanted 2 bring cinematic quilty to our screens as they were making a film thats the length of all 3 films put together. wallace had been altered 2 as his face was shorter. this is why curse was different compared 2 the other 3

to sum it up curse was good and people who think it isnt need 2 respect it had to look advanced and perfessional as this adventure was taking place in the cinema

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Were-rabbit isn't scarey and isn't supposed to be. Watch your language dani_nev_bo!!! COTWR wasn't babyish at all! In fact, when I went to see Curse of the Were-rabbit in a very large cinema in Glasgow, there were more adults than children! So mind what you say! Aardman have a great sense of cinematic quality AND TV things. They the multi-talented group of the world! GOOD OLD AARDMAN!!!:D

Dani_Nev_Bo Posted: Feb 11th 2008

lol, sorry everyone, I am nown 2 hav a big opinion!!! I'd just like 2 apologise if I offended any1. Sorry jody, i no u r entitled 2 ur own opinion.

But springwizard, what u said wasnt very nice either, even tho u r entitled 2 ur own opinion it was a bit rude

dachappell Posted: Feb 11th 2008

Flushed away was like some writers trying to be like steve box, or Nick Park, David Sproxton, or peter Lord etc.
because they tried to make the humour british but they made it ignorant of other countries. Like & never say:
"hi we are are british and french find everyones pain funny and americans can't play football"
which I flushed away did and (even though I am british) thats just not funny.
Also flushed away was a gr8 story but well over half of the jokes were slap stick but wallace and gromit has verbal, visual, puns, sarcastic, what if, cheeky and topsy turvy jokes and many others.
plus they were plastercine:D
goooooooooooooo plastercine;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Wow! I would copy and paste that but I definately won't. I wish I could though. I'll just say I agree with Dachappell in every word he said!;)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 20th 2008

well said! i just dont even want to watch flushed away its just not the aardman film quality were used 2.No plasticine means that its not aardman. i hated the way that they copyed nicks idea of the wide mouths. they have no right!

J-Snake Posted: Feb 21st 2008

I really have to say that i thought THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT was not that good the shorts were way beter. It was to big of a story it just didnt feel like a W&G i liked it when there where just three characters not fifty it was just to big!

curt t1 Posted: Feb 21st 2008

it was brill but not as good as the shorts but still brill

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Mar 3rd 2008

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

black Posted: May 4th 2008

i love the curse of the were rabbit.

crackersandcheese Posted: Oct 27th 2008

I liked it. I though some parts of it were really funny!!!

SavedbyBishop Posted: Oct 28th 2008

I think that it was the best movie ever made in history!

ursocoolgirl Posted: Oct 29th 2008

I luv it! I av it on DVD

RandomPerson Posted: Oct 31st 2008

I LOVE Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
...I'm actually watching it right now. :D But yeah, it's been my favorite movie ever since I first saw it a few years ago. I think it's also the best W&G film. It's not often you get a good animated movie nowdays, they're mostly unoriginal with tasteless comedy. Then you get a few rare animated films that are just absolutely smashing like CotWR.

BlooChicken Posted: Jul 13th 2009

Curse of the Were-Rabbit is an excellent film. I watch it all the time and it's jokes never get old. I also love watching the behind the scenes option.

KayLax10 Posted: May 1st 2010

I think it was good but then i was ju7st dragged out at the end.

kldceltic Posted: Jun 21st 2010

great film:D:);)

zevobh Posted: Jul 6th 2010

I LOVE IT!!;)

womit Posted: Jul 13th 2010

I LOVED IT!!!!! IT WAS FANTASTIC

the mag Posted: Oct 30th 2010

great movie!

badmama Posted: Feb 22nd 2011

I cannot play the DVD on my Windows 7 computer. Why is that? The DVD wants me to insert a 'registration number.' Where do i find this? Many thanks.

saturnthe5th Posted: Mar 4th 2011

COTWR is my favourite film.:-(|)

hutch64 Posted: Mar 15th 2011

I thought it was great. It'd be in my top ten movies. It was pretty funny.

Gromit02 Posted: Mar 29th 2011

GREAT film my favourite :)

lenovox201 Posted: Apr 20th 2011

i thought that a matter of loaf and death was better

BlacKiLLusioN2000 Posted: Apr 24th 2011

ANYONE who says that ANY of the W&G films is RUBBISH, clearly DOSEN'T RESPECT the hard work gone into make a WHOLE 30min movie made out of CLAY.

MY opinion is that ALL of the W&G films are BRILLIANT. As if people who say that CLAYMATION movies are bad, COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!
8)

w&g biggest fan ever Posted: May 4th 2011

I think that the curse of the wererabbit is one of the best ones that Nick Park has created!
Personally, i prefered A matter of loaf and death because it was a great story and really made me sit on the edge of my seat.
Also the characters Fluffes and piella are so cool!
Fluffles is so cute!

Calls Posted: Jun 5th 2011

I enjoyed it although I do like the shorter ones more.

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

The curse of the were rabbit is brilliant, what do you think of lady tottington ?

evastar7 Posted: Feb 18th 2012

the film was great i loved it! lady tottington was quite funny her carrot dress was very odd! |-)

wandgfanatic Posted: May 3rd 2012

The COTWR is the best movie ever made in the history of the world!

Piratecaptainrocker123 Posted: May 26th 2012

I AGREE WITH U ETTOBRIGHT. IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT. WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER? MINE HAS TO BE HUTCH!!!

Morgause Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I thought it was very good, but not the best W&G film.  My favourite is "A Matter of Loaf and Death".  Cracking work!

1flyingdog Posted: Jun 23rd 2012

I love the curse of the were rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    it was soo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 30th 2012

YES ITS REAALY COOL
 PIRATECAPTAINROCKER 123 MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS VICTOR QUARTERMAINE

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.