Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » GAMES AND CONSOLES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
conty Posted: Nov 24th 2007

i know this isnt wallace and gromit related, but so many of you request games on this site, and this is general chat so

i just wanted to know how many of you have got games consoles and which one you prefer?

i play xbox 360 live, its great:D

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 24th 2007

Hi Conty I Play Either Playstation 2 And Nintendo Wii

your back! :D i just sold my wii, i didnt think it was very good, how do you guys rate it

I Rate it 6 i love the nintendo wii lol How Do You rate the xbox 360 live conty ive never really played it is it good

It's Abit A Nucence Controlling It Still Avent Got Used To It Lol

plasjas Posted: Nov 24th 2007

I like the PS3 and the Wii, i just got super mario galaxy

xbox live is wicked, you play people from all over the world, its nothing like playing the console normally, you really have to try it, its amazing:D

Thanks Conty I Might Try It

plasjas Posted: Nov 24th 2007

on ps3 network it is like xbox live and resistance fall of man is great against 40 people he he

Lol Looking Good

i didnt relise you could play live on ps3, cool, i know what you mean plasjas, playing live is just the best:D

dan123 Posted: Nov 25th 2007

I play on my DS or PS2

jordan Posted: Nov 25th 2007

i lost interest with games and consoles about 4 years ago, but theres still a xbox and ps2 downstairs

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Why Dont You Sell Them On Ebay Or Something Jordan

jordan Posted: Nov 25th 2007

i would but my dad still uses both

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Oh Lol Kk

conty Posted: Nov 25th 2007

jordan, i lost interest for a while, as you get to know whats going to happen at each point in the game as its always the same, well that was untill we hooked up the ole broadband and went live, no chance of getting fed up now everything is different at every point of the game, and weve got a group of friends that we play against, its a right laugh
even saying all of that and it is fun, i dont play it everyday for hours and hours, too much other stuff to do :D

J-Snake Posted: Nov 25th 2007

The best game system ever is the computer because it comes out with almost every game frome every system. and you can still get on line with it and you dont have to pay anything. and if you realy like online games you should try an online RPG games like Star Wars galaxies or World Of War Craft.

conty Posted: Nov 27th 2007

i would like to have a game for my laptop, but my parents wont let me, they bought it for me to do animations and my school work, but i dont really mind;)

plasjas Posted: Nov 27th 2007

i dont really like pc games too many buttons to press but i just like to use my laptop fr animations and schoolwork ,like conty

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.