Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Hi Everybody Not Long Now Untill Christmas Whats Everybody Going To Be Up To Around The Christmas Season What They Are Getting This Is A Thread Where You Can Talk About Your Christmas Memories, Jokes What They Have Done At Christmas And Some Of Your Christmas Blunders Sure Everybody Will Want To Hear And What You Think Wallace And Gromit Will Be Doing On Christmas, Are They Putting Up Decorations,Are They Doing A Christmas Animation and if everybody else thinks so near christmas can there be christmas icons Please Share Your Memories Also Sing Some Carols,Christmas Pitures,Any Funny Pictures So we Can All Enjoy The Christmas Spirit,Is It Snowing By You,You Going To Any Party's Or Maybe You Could Make On This Thread Your Own Little Christmas Countdown,Competitions,Are You Putting Up Any Decorations.Please Tell And What A Great Christmas Thread This Will Be.

Harry Posted: Nov 25th 2007

HEHE,,

When I Was Little We Had This Basket In Our Living Room And I Climbed Ontop Of It On Christmas Morning,[ There Was Only Me Awake ], So Back To The Story, I Climbed Ontop Of It And I Wouldnt Dare Jump Off And I Was There For Like Half An Hour Singing/Humming Christmas Songs Waiting Till Someone Will Come And Get Me Because It Was Only Me Down There,,

Silly Me:D

Harr

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 25th 2007

cool didnt you get bored

dan123 Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Well a few years ago,we always get a fairy on are Christmas tree. Ok the fairys legs broke off and we had to put sticky tape to put 'em back together

pat1 Posted: Nov 25th 2007

hello everyone, got to tell you what we done to conty one christmas!!!
he had been asked to hoover his room, which he done, but said that we needed a new hoover, so we laughed and said 'well put one one your christmas list'

a few weeks later christmas morning arrived conty went running down the stairs hoping for an xbox and modelling stuff, but there was a very large box, that he just couldnt guess what was in it, so he opened it first

he ripped opened the paper all excited to discover a hoover!!! :O ha ha ha ha ..........his face was a picture...he he (we purchased a new hoover but kept the box) he he.... we told him that we thought that was what he'd asked for!!!!his very own hoover!!,:D oh my sides were aching with laughing so much!!!, he did open the hoover box in the end to see what we'd put in it, and then we were forgiven our joke and our laughing at him as we put a video ipod in it, expensive joke, but it was worth every penny to see his face!!!!!!!!! terrible parents:Obut it was funny:D

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 26th 2007

Hahaha Loving All The Stories Everyone Keep Them Coming

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 26th 2007

One Time Is Was Runnig Down The Stairs Really Excited My Sister Was Next To Me She Was Also Excited So She Pushed Me And I Went lying Down The Stairs And Bruised My Bum I Wasnt Bothereed Because I Was Excited But It Did HURT

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.