Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » THE VIDEOS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
amc Posted: Sep 1st 2007

is there any chance you could put up the video of Gromit building the snowman of Wallace?i adore that one and would love to see it here!

anti-pesto Posted: Sep 1st 2007

if you mean the snowmanatron then no i cant just buy the dvd

anti-pesto Posted: Sep 1st 2007

or the curse of the were rabbit dvd

jordan Posted: Sep 2nd 2007

buy it its great

Hutch Posted: Oct 7th 2007

Yeah i love wallace and gromit curse of the were-rabbit it has one of my favourite characters-HUTCH!!!!!!.You get Cracking Contraptions on The wallace and gromit curse of the were-rabbit DVD.:D

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

I remember once that I Googled Cracking Contraptions, and on the BBC website you could watch one or two online. I'm not sure if they're still up, and it might not have included the snowman bit, but you could try for it until you get the DVD.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 8th 2007

Check out the watch page of this site - it has full versions of all the cracking contraptions series! Try snowmanatron for the one with the snowman in

jills Posted: Oct 8th 2007

Cool! I didn't see the scroll button on that page before 8)

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 24th 2007
:'(:'(:'(

I accidently broke the second disk of the curse of the were-rabbit, and now I can't watch Cracking Contraptions...

connor gorman Posted: Oct 25th 2007

I Love Curse Of The Were Rabbit It Was So Funny

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 28th 2007

Oh! I found them on this site. I just watched my fave 1-Autochef!
"Top-of-the-mor-ning"

kld loves wallace Posted: Sep 14th 2008

silly funkychesse7000 for borken your second disk of the curse of the were rabbit

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.