LATEST NEWS » WANT TO SEE A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH ON THE BIG SCREEN?

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 61 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 4th 2008

Exciting news for Wallace & Gromit fans wanting to see a preview of A Matter of Loaf and Death! A special screening is being held in Bristol in aid of the Prince's Trust and is open to all! Please see below for details:

screening_invite.jpg

It is anticipated that tickets will sell out fast and so book now to avoid disappointment! Good luck!

animation boy Posted: Nov 4th 2008

nice, im gonna book

Ursrut Posted: Nov 4th 2008

Soooo cool.

iantimothy Posted: Nov 4th 2008

is it the whole film?

jess95 Posted: Nov 4th 2008

Oh Wow I Cant

mr joe kidd Posted: Nov 4th 2008

wow i hope i can go i have just asked my parents

Harry Posted: Nov 4th 2008

Only in Bristol?

jordan Posted: Nov 4th 2008

with Harry^^ :-(

awww why dont they have more screenings to raise more money around the country!!!!

please dont tell us what happens in the film when you go , but you can tell about the rest of the evening pleaseeeeee

Chocachoc Posted: Nov 4th 2008

I live on the opposite side of the country... oww..

iantimothy Posted: Nov 4th 2008

i live on the opposite side of the world. hehe

:'(

my parents cant take me there on holiday plus i live in exeter
:-(

i have tried to ring up but its just an answer phone

still dizzy Posted: Nov 4th 2008

Love to go,but too far.

666joshy666 Posted: Nov 4th 2008

If you do go, DO NOT TELL US WHAT HAPPENS! I'M WARNING ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY!

666joshy666 Posted: Nov 4th 2008

And I feel it's considerably unfair as well because I Live far away from Bristol but I REALLY want to go! Could you do more screenings dotted across England like in London and Manchester and maybe do it on a Saturday?

telboy Posted: Nov 4th 2008

just drink the tea gromit

mr joe kidd Posted: Nov 5th 2008

yeh what about on saturday

Ursrut Posted: Nov 5th 2008

My dad is saying no as it is a school night. But i just found out we don't have school the day after :)
But I just found out our schools caberet is on that night.

Michael2008 Posted: Nov 5th 2008

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not premiere it in London in travalgor square(soz if i spelt it wrong) but i dont think london 2 bristol will be possible 4 me! jordans point of round the country is a good idea

cavor Posted: Nov 5th 2008

It say's on the ticket Dress to Impress...I know what I would be wearing if I were to go.....what do you think Katie...Wrong Trousers & Dinner Jacket + Bow tie:D

Ursrut Posted: Nov 5th 2008

lol!
That's one thing i wouldn't know what to wear( well something obviously!)

Anzstasiy Posted: Nov 6th 2008

Cool:O

ravedave Posted: Nov 6th 2008
:D

awsome

Oakes Posted: Nov 7th 2008

aww man i live all the way in norfolk, how am i supposed to go all that way west , and watch this, and return home in a day? plz aardman, do some more wallace and gromit stuff in norfolk, there has never been anything and id love for there to be a wallace and gromit exhibition but there never is!

wandgfan21 Posted: Nov 7th 2008

will it be show on the internet afterwards? I am also wondering whether there will be an official trailer released and when?

plasjas Posted: Nov 7th 2008

aww i would love to go a bit far though

jills Posted: Nov 7th 2008

Wow! Big news indeed!

I have to add... I have the same mixing bowl Gromit is using :D

young chap Posted: Nov 8th 2008

when is it in australia

entish Posted: Nov 8th 2008

those weirdo's. . . Why aren't they screening them anywhere else?????

entish Posted: Nov 8th 2008

The reaason is, i've just thought, it wouldn't be special if they did it all over the country, it's only special if they do it once. . .

cool chris Posted: Nov 8th 2008

im gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

cool chris Posted: Nov 8th 2008

i never knew 19 days was so long!

mr joe kidd Posted: Nov 8th 2008

cool chris please dont be rude there are people on this site from all over the country and even the world so please dont boste if you are going great but please dont tell the people who havent gone what it is about as some people are upset and angry that they cant come.

cool chris Posted: Nov 9th 2008

i won't tell you:-|
aubut the film

inles you want to know:-|

cool chris Posted: Nov 9th 2008

looks like he going to chuck them a us
take cover!

cool chris Posted: Nov 17th 2008

any-one

bronny8425 Posted: Nov 17th 2008

i sooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna go but i dont no where it is

wallace loves kld forever Posted: Nov 18th 2008

it is in bristol and in the cabot circus

Prodnose Posted: Nov 19th 2008

Really looking forward to seeing the film on TV which is all I'll manage. Too bad there aren't more previews!

Chocachoc Posted: Nov 21st 2008

I might not be able to see it when everybody else sees it :O! I might be in the car on the way home from my grandparents house if its on Christmas day and if its on boxing day I will have my cousins round! I will be recording it anyway but it would be great if I was able to see it when everyone else will be watching it.

pepper52 Posted: Nov 28th 2008

good film

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Nov 28th 2008

Hi, Chocachoc. If you are on broadband and not gas-powered narrowband, I can bet you a gobstopper to a mintball that you'll be able to watch it on BBC iPlayer afterwards and at any time for a week or so... that's if the Aards and the Beeb agree - you know how it is.

That's how I catch up with stuff I've missed on TV and Radio - if I miss anything whilst busy.

Good luck, chuck!
Sock Eye Salmon

Chocachoc Posted: Nov 29th 2008

That's good thinking, but I don't think they put films they show on bbc iplayer. Its just programs really.

Don't worry, I'll try to record it on 2 machines in case I don't get to watch it 'live'.

Fish Posted: Nov 29th 2008

Unfortunately BBC iPlayer doesn't work outside of the UK. I wonder if Aardman could put the show on YouTube. I suppose they wouldn't want to do that, however, if they want to sell DVDs. *sigh*

You should see it after a while. You can see wrong trousers and stuff cant you?

niallswand Posted: Nov 29th 2008

i can put money on that they wont be putting it on iplayer

niallswand Posted: Nov 29th 2008

but it will probably be on youtube

No, you cant get 30 mins unless its in 3/4 blocks (30 mins). Then you could probably. I bet aardman will be on the lookout though.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.