Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WANT TO SEE A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH ON THE BIG SCREEN?

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 61 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 61.
Cheese eater Posted: Nov 30th 2008

I like cheese

cool chris Posted: Dec 1st 2008

it was so cool

purple and brown Posted: Dec 3rd 2008

thts gone now is it or is it next year?

cool chris Posted: Dec 4th 2008

i saw it

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 5th 2008

I remember back in 1995 when 'A Close Shave' was aired on BBC 2 on Christmas Eve at 7pm. At that time, I remember setting the video recorder for it whilst my family - including my dad (RIP now) - were out at Mass that evening for the Christmas Day obligation (NB: the Midnight Mass was put forward to 7.30pm because our church was situated not far from a pub and some of the more drunk punters thought it was funny to disrupt the Mass at midnight after closing time was called - that's why the priest put it forward).

When we got home, we watched the video and roared laughing every moment. Then, to our surprise and delight, the video was released the day after St Stephen's Day/Boxing Day. I was back at work and the first thing I did was buy the video.

I hope that the BBC/Aardman release the DVD or Blu-Ray at around the same time ASAP.

The only thing I can say to both the Beeb and the Aards is...DON'T LEAVE IT TOO LONG!

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 6th 2008

Its released March 30, 2009 according to amazon.

littlemissgiddy Posted: Dec 13th 2008

am really looking foreward to this new film

connorwhite08 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

you can see the trailor on bbc or this site

ilkka Posted: Feb 16th 2009

jeah!! ;)

ryster102 Posted: Jul 9th 2009

That Preview Expired Years Ago!:O

ryster102 Posted: Oct 14th 2009

What's ''Prince's Trust''???

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.