Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PICTURES OF MODELS YOU HAVE MADE

There are 4248 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 150.
cavor Posted: Nov 21st 2007

sorry trying to post picture again.

plasjas Posted: Nov 22nd 2007

well conty you can put in grub screws to make them detachable but you need absolutley tiny grub screws ...best just stick to arms and legs oh and sorry cavor i didn't make the armature it is the picture off a book but i have tried to make one similar with..ok results but i think eletrical wire is just as good

conty Posted: Nov 22nd 2007

im so pleased to hear electrical wire more than once, i thought you,d all think i was mad!!;)

cavor Posted: Nov 22nd 2007

plasjas I thought i recognised that style of armature, is it from the book "Stop Motion: Craft Skills for Model Animation " perchance.

Aluminium wire has the edge over copper wire.

Trying to up load my armature picture again, here goes!!

conty Posted: Nov 23rd 2007

thanks guys for your help, though its kinda simular to what ive been doing but i think id better add a few animation books to my christmas list and have a good read:)

plasjas Posted: Nov 23rd 2007

yes it is cavor i think it is a great book it is nice to sit down and have a nice hot cup of tea and read that book lol

plasjas Posted: Nov 23rd 2007

heres one of my models i call him maxwell

Harry Posted: Nov 23rd 2007

Whoaa He Is Good, Whats He Made From.

cavor Posted: Nov 23rd 2007

Nice model plasjas, will we see your maxwell in a flim later on?.
How tall is he.

plasjas Posted: Nov 24th 2007

Harry he is made of newplast

Cavor i havent planned on filming him due to his lack of armature ...erm there isnt one but i am woprking on my skiier model and maxwell he is approx 13 cm tall

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 24th 2007

Hi Everyody Your Work Is AWESOME Hope It Goes Well With Your Film.Loving This Site Its Really Freindly KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR CREATIONS Thnaks Bye :)

Cavor - How Did You Make The Robot Its FABULOUS

yes do tell

cavor Posted: Nov 24th 2007

If I get time next week I will de-construct my robot(carefully),take some photos to upload and explain how I put it together.

ok thanks cavor

yeah thanks

J-Snake Posted: Nov 24th 2007

This is a figure that I made off of Gosalyn Mallard from the Dark Wing Duck TV show.

connor-james-gorman Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Good Model J-Snake

J-Snake Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Thanks

dan123 Posted: Nov 25th 2007

Great models everyone

Modelmaker93 Posted: Nov 28th 2007

I have just Fished taking the shots for my new film. I amnow Animating it. Here is a pic

Harry Posted: Nov 28th 2007

Wow ModelMaker Thats Real Good, You Could Of Used A Better Carpet Tho,And Also Theres Skin On Wallaces Jumper?

Mibso Posted: Nov 28th 2007

I'm getting some armatures and animating 'gear' for Christmas, and I shall be getting some more Plasticine, oh, and here is one of my new animations.

Harry Posted: Nov 28th 2007

Can I See It, It Dosent Show

Mibso Posted: Nov 29th 2007

How about now?

Harry Posted: Nov 29th 2007

Still No

What? No? I'm using the upload but not happening?

Modelmaker93 Posted: Nov 29th 2007

The animation might be above 9mb

4.17MB and it wont work

Harry Posted: Nov 29th 2007

Hmm

Modelmaker93 Posted: Nov 30th 2007

Don't know then Try getting a youtube acount

Mibso Posted: Dec 1st 2007

I have YouTube, I've had it for 4 months

Harry Posted: Dec 5th 2007

Here Is My Latest Model Called Flink

And here is my cactus in the middle of well spike making,

cavor Posted: Dec 5th 2007

Are you going to animate your cactus Harry, as it will be a bit tricky getting hold of it.

Yes, i am cavor but i tried animating it today and its really hard doing the neck. thanks for asking.. harry

plasticine person Posted: Dec 5th 2007

good

Modelmaker93 Posted: Dec 15th 2007

Hi there now i have finished my wallace and gromits christmas animation i am ether going to make a winter animation or a Easter one.

conty Posted: Dec 15th 2007

are you going to post it on creations? as your download is just a pic of blocks of plasticine:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Dec 15th 2007

no not yet i havn't made it yet which do u think i should make a winter animation or a easer one

conty Posted: Dec 15th 2007

the one that you feel most comfortable with :D

cavor Posted: Dec 18th 2007

A little model (prop) I made for my latest creation.

A few pins a small block of ply, beads & paint is all you need.

Latest creation http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations/view/586

:D

Modelmaker93 Posted: Dec 18th 2007

wow cool

conty Posted: Dec 20th 2007

these are posted on video blog forum, a couple of models that i made with 'trouble at mill' in mind 'johnney rock n roll and cherry bakewell' piellas sister
johnney owns a local bakerie in competition with wallace, johnney plays rock n roll music while he bakes his delicious 'rock' cakes and his famous bread 'rolls' and at the end of the days hard graft loves nothing more than jiving with the local totti 'cherry bakewell' ;)

and a few of them being made:)

johnney nearly complete

cherry bakewell being made

arnymate Posted: Dec 20th 2007

my stuff im a afraid isnt as updated as the rest of you because im working on scripts and other projects like scene planning but heres a pic of reynaurd off Bunny Bonanza
-hope you like it
and well done everyone your models are really cool ad amazing also inspiring keep it up :D

cavor Posted: Dec 20th 2007

When is Aardmans coming for you conty! keep up the good work.:D

Great video you had in the creations contest the other month arnymate

Here is the first step of my wallace creation.

Wallaces body hard wood core covered in sculpey (oven bake) clay and his feet ready for casting.

cavor Posted: Dec 20th 2007

Casting the feet

Once the plaster had set I had the laborious job of carefully digging out the clay.

In the professional world they use a wax based clay called plastilina so all you do is warm the mould pour out the clay and I believe you can re-use the clay when it has set again.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.