Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PICTURES OF MODELS YOU HAVE MADE

There are 4248 messages in total. Showing messages 301 to 350.
jodyblue1 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Are you in a school band or something Conty? My sister is in one.;)

Hey, how come it was posted twice?

terminator987 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

hey conty i made an super model of wallace and gromit and a rocket i am finishing it and i made it with an armature inside.. i hope u will like it beacouse i am gonna post a pic of it it is nice i hope... and i am new account

Eh...I don't mean to be rude but what was that all about?

This is the longest thread ever! We've set a record!;)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

cool thanks conty that was jsut one of the names for our band we are thinking of what we can call it.

That is great Modelmaker93!;)

Did you see that me and Leopard are making a real computer animated movie. See it at the General Chat!:)

conty Posted: Jan 13th 2008

hi modelmaker, my band is called 'define glory' i play the electric guitar and sing but my voice is breaking (not good!!) plus our dinner times have changed so not getting alot of practice in:-(

terminator, great i will look out for your models, and welcome to the site, did i read earlier you play on the xbox 360?

mark and leopard, cant wait to see what you two produce, i bet it will be entertaining;)

Thank you Conty! The script is about to be written! I will give Production Notes time to time.;)

Cool conty one of my mates who is in the band came to my house yesterday and we jammed togerher, I have a Copy of a Les paul Gibson (Sunburst) and i have a fender(Sunburst) Cool mark the shark hope it goes well

conty Posted: Jan 13th 2008

ive got an eppiphone les paul too, my favorite guitar at the moment is my collecters fender jazz master, it rocks;)

last christmas i had an electric drum kit, it was hand made for me in my colours and its fantastic, but im not great on them yet but im getting better:)

Thank you Modelmaker93! I play guitar! I'd love an electric one!;)

Cool conty i have some eltric drums all the way from germany they are really good i used to have drum lessons so i am pretty good. In our band i am either playing the guitar or the drums. my les paul is from gear 4 music go on this website and have a look around: www.gear4music.com

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Electric drums from Germany. Mighty cool! ;)

terminator987 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Hey any1 playing/ed tmnt 2 battle nexus i have a problem...
i can't or bettes said i don't know how to replace turtles with other characters like slahuur i really want to do that but i don't know how!!!!!! HELP PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!! thx :_) here's the pic of the game...

Can someone help meeeee!!!! i borrowed Wallace And Gromit The Curse Of The Were Rabbit yesterday iand i tried to copy it to have it myself and i says that it cannot copy VTS 1.00.1 ????
!!!!????:O

J-Snake Posted: Jan 15th 2008

it has copyrights so the program wont let you copy it.

jordan Posted: Jan 15th 2008

do you want to go to prison?? its highly ilegal

lol i am not in america son i am in europe... and in video store they copy tapes and everything even on dvd there is no copyright evidence|-)

anybodyyyyy hereeeee!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

lol can anyone answer me helllllooooo|-):);):D:-|:O:-(:'(:-X8)0:)>:-):-(|)

hey conty i made this officer do you like it i was makiing it for 2 YEARS i hope you guys like it you can rate it in "your creations"

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

you did not make it

cavor Posted: Jan 15th 2008

That looks like Soph August 07 winning creation of PC Mackintosh you have posted Terminator987

lol i did MAKE THIS CREATION!!!!!!!!

yes conty you heard well i am playing on xbox 360 and u?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

YOU DIDN'T MAKE THAT!!!

OOOKKKK

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Terminater u should be banned soph created pc mak becuase i was talking to her and change your pic, And yes i am in englans and yes it is illegal to copy dvds id you didnt make the dvd itself you could go to prison

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 15th 2008

Terminator987, That's called Piracy and it's illegal! AND I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD DISCUSS IT ON A WEBSITE!!!

ok ok i know but i don'z live in U.S.A i live4 in Europe in europe every1 copies dvds:O

jordan Posted: Jan 15th 2008

most of the memebers are from the UK

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 15th 2008

terminator987 you should be banned for copying :-(

J-Snake Posted: Jan 15th 2008

he also copyed his feather figure look on page 33 and its there. it was actualy made by maddie!

conty Posted: Jan 15th 2008

terminator987, i have been around here since august and i am very fond of sophs work, so i reconised it straight away as her creation, its a great complement to want to copy someone, but it would be more impressive if we seen your own creations, and it doesnt matter if its not fantastic, we all started somewhere!!!! give it a go;) oh and it would be nice if you changed your avatar back as i think people are going to think you are me!!!

terminator987 Posted: Jan 16th 2008

LOOK AT THIS CREATION NOW SAY IF IT IS NOT MINE I MADE JUST A PART OF THE BODY AND THE HEAD THAT IS MY SUPERMODEL...

sorry you gotta download it beacouse i don't know why an how...

jordan Posted: Jan 16th 2008

yeh conty its confusing!

conty Posted: Jan 16th 2008

the avatar thing is sorted few!!!! thanks mum and katie;)

oh look at creations and search for grumpy the monster i created it...:D

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 16th 2008

termianter bo it isn't yours becuse it was on the bbc websote a few years back aardman made it becuae it is a model of chis moyles:'(

grumpy the monster and this is him i made him few minutes ago>:-)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 16th 2008

hey everyone how come we can't say anyone elses work?? and Terminator you didnt make that model of chris moyles:-|

stop spamming on me ok it is over only my artworks ok !!!

dachappell Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Hello Cavor.
Alas your movie won't run on my computer, because I don't have Quicktime:'(
can you put an mpeg version of it on this page.
pretty please.:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Don't tell us to shut up Terminator987. Could we actually see your REAL work?

cavor Posted: Jan 16th 2008

dachappell you should find what you are after here

http://www.freewebs.com/garageanimations/movies%20robot%20dreams.html

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Oh, hiya Cavor! I was just thinking that second I just missed you!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.