Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PICTURES OF MODELS YOU HAVE MADE

There are 4248 messages in total. Showing messages 351 to 400.
Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

EIGHT PAGES?!!!

cavor Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Are you after something Mark

Nope, just thought I'd say hello. And a coinsidence we're on at the same time!:D

Ok mark how is the production going!

Fine. Of which movie, Wallace and Gromit Electric Chair or Frog Blast?;)

I think W & G as I believe you have been working on that idea for longer:)

Yes, you would think that but in a Behind the Scenes tour Frog Blast has been written out since Easter 2006. Soz.

Is 'Behind the Scenes tour' a thread!!

No, sorry, not yet, but I will make a thread in later production (eg. April-May 08) for updates and progression reels. Soz.:)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 16th 2008

ya terminator whats your problem you get mad at us for not leting you get away with staeling someone else work?????

conty Posted: Jan 17th 2008

mark i cant wait to see what you two are up to, hey and my morphs been recycled hes now in a short animation, ave a quick look in the creations;)

terminator987 Posted: Jan 17th 2008

no J-snake i stopped taking other people's work i have 5 my OWN creations in "your creations" now >:-)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 17th 2008

terminator - i have edited your message, please read the house rules. This is a friendly community where you can chat about your interests and share your artwork, but if you continue to provoke other members we will have to ban your account.

hey katie i promised i won't do such things i did before OK NOW STOP SPAMMING ME PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!! I WANT TO BE SOMEONE'S FRIEND PLEASE!!!:-(:'(

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Don't talk to Katie like that!

how did i talk i just say to her to stop spamming me ok?:D;):)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Yeah, but don't go STOP SPAMMING ME!!!! at Katie!

terminator987 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

what you mean i don't understand lets finish this agony please:-|

cinders1 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

terminator, you are probably finding it difficult as you dont understand the english language all that well,

think of katie as your mum asking you not to do something, what you said about stop spamming me, would be answering back and is rude, that is what mark is trying to explain, he wants to be your friend,:) but none of us like rudness, i hope you understand;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

anyway back to the thread, i keep coming here to see what all of you talented guys and girls are making, and no new pictures of your models:O please can we have some more;)

ok i understand it want to be my friend cinders1 please i know that katie works for Aardman and i want to apologize when she gets online ok want to be my friend same as mark and please i just want to finish the agony and be friendly to every1 except those are rude to us ok??? please...:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

cinders1 did you make that gromit:)

modelmaker93 sorry if i hurt you when i said "it sucks" i promise i won't do that again and i am sorry i apologize to you modelmaker93 ok please? do you accept my apologize:-(

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 18th 2008

I am sure he would but why did you say it in the first place! Cool avatar Cinders1!;)

mark the shark answer me please in "anybody tell me how" discussion please it is maked now... by me...:D

Yeah I have. I have no idea. Soz.:-(

no matter i will find Conty thanks for advice:D

Yes, do that!;)

mine.. it is gta IV as you see:D

But what does it mean. It's soooooo random!:D

it means nothing i just like gta games... i cannot wait for gta IV comes to be buyed hehe and by the way how old are you?:D

I'm not going to answer that. Katie will delete your message.

ok no prob... but in creations you said that you were eighte** hehe even when i WAS swearing it didn't allowed it but with "*" you can do it...:D

Yes, but I don't like to swear. It once said that I was sweaing when I mentioned CGI!:D

i don't like to swear when i don't have to but when i am angry and angry a lot i swear to my friends... never to parents lol...:D

Swear to your friends! WHAT CHEEK!!!:D

when they get me mad on them..:D

Yeah that can happen!:)

happened to you???

you won't beleive but what my friends are like happened to me about thousend of times...:D

conty Posted: Jan 18th 2008

hey guys please stop!!!!! this is supposed to pics of models that you've made, has anyone got anything that they can post for us all to see:)

hey conty ba the way you're here i am supposed to ask you something i need help! its's about SMP6 i made an animation project in it and i don't know how to format it in windows media player or in winamp please heeelp!!!! becouse my free trial of it will end if i turn it on for more 5 times i really need help!!!:-|

ive only done it the once, but go into the windows movie maker and import your movie, then you have to publish it, then you can upload it to youtube then you can upload it on here;)

but what file to open with WMM?

make a new project, then import your movie into it, then just add your titles etc

jordan Posted: Jan 18th 2008

what a mess

please back on subject and the best subject!

i was trying to jordan if you read my last posts!!!!!;)

thx conty i wanna be u're friend by the way wannna be my friend online of course

i know , not saying it to you conty.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.