Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » PSST...C'MERE!!! NEED HELP HERE.

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 60 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 60.
cavor Posted: Feb 10th 2008

I think this is what cybergurl is talking about here's a link http://www.webkinz.com/index.html;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

OK. Er a username on Webkinz. "Devil!!!";)

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 11th 2008

Um,mark,you have to be a webkinz user,and in order to do that you'ld have to have a Webkinz Plush toy WITH A CODE!!!! Sheesh. What do I have to do to get that through your thick little skull.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Excuse me. I do not have a thick little skull. I refuse to do it then. You have countlessly called me stuff and now I just refuse to talk to you.

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Oh,pardon me mark,ARE you a Webkinz user at all? There went my temper again,my bad. If you are a Webkinz user what is your user name on that site?
This is my thrid account and I'm tring my best not to offend anybody. It's just that when I loose my temper I tend to,well...you know....Get carried away.

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 13th 2008

Sorry about that,I lost my temper. What I Ment to say was I didn't think you understood that you had to havea webkinz account to Join Me. But DO you you have a Webkinz account at all?

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 13th 2008

No I don't. And I don't think I will because I am slightly busy with my film projects at the moment but maybe later.;)

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Well,my User name on Webkinz is "Springwizard". Meat me there when you join.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Okay!;)

Happypapy Posted: Sep 14th 2008

I really wish i had a webkin.:-(

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.