Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » ANIMATION IDEAS,

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Harry Posted: Dec 1st 2007

I Need A Good Idea For My Animation, It Has To Include A Boy On The Moon, The Character I Need Names For Are, Look Down.

Boy.

Boys Mum.Full Name.

Boys Dad.Full Name.

Astronaut.

Alien.Only One.

And I Need A Story From You Aswell. If You Think You Have A Better Idea That Does Not Include Any Of That Above You Can Still Put It On Here, If You Are Going To Be Really Kind You Can Also But A Basic Script. So Please Can You Help And Reply Soon, You Can Add More Characters If You Want But No More That 7-8. Please Can You Answer Quick Because I Would Hope To Make Some Characters Before Christmas, So If You Have Some Ideas That You Think Are Good Please Put Them On, The Chances Are That The Quicker You Answer The Better It Is For Me Choosing Your One, You Can Even Say What Your Animations About And Give Me Some Tips On What Is Hard To Do And Whats Easy To Do So Please Get Typing And Help Me, If You Do I Will Think You Are Soo Kind,Well Thats All,Harry

animation boy Posted: Dec 1st 2007

if we were to tell you the story it wouldnt really be your work. Try to think of it yourself, so you can officialy claim the film as yours.

Also, if you havent got an idea about the story, then why does it need to contain a moon. Think of a storyline, and if it needs a moon set, then hey, it needs a moon set. Dont have tunnel vision, think what else you could do.

And if you are feeling lazy and dont want to write your own story, then why not do a re-tell of an old fairy tale, or maybe a short christmas story.

whatever you do, good luck

Harry Posted: Dec 1st 2007

Umm... Thanks, I Was Not Going To Use The Exact Storyline, I Would Of Changed Them Abit But If You Say That Then I Will Think Of One Myself So Dont Aswer This Thread Anymore, You Can If You Want To Be Helpful But I Might Take Animation Boys Advice And Stick With Harrys Offical Ideas, That Will Make It More Of My Style Aswell So I Will Fell Better About It So Thanks A-Boy For The Advice It Was Useful,Harry

no1fan Posted: Dec 1st 2007

Call the boy's mum Susie Belle Ralphred p.s this name came from the top of my head!

luke Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

The best way to think of a storyline is to imagine what the characters would be thinking at the time (on the moon: scared, excited e.t.c).

You can also base the story on something that you think would be fun to animate (this is how 'morph' stories were written. Most simple animation shorts are based around a single event, and then what this event will make happen

Hope this is useful.

Harry Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Thanks, Harry

Bitzer the dog Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

I hope your animation goes well. I am working on one about Dancing Bees!!!

Harry Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Cool, I Am Working On A Practice Animation About A Cactus, Then I Will Br Doing The Real One About The Space Boy,

I Think The Cactus One Will Hold About 2-3 Mins
The Space Boy Will Be About, Maybe, 10-20 Mins

Good Luck On The Dancing Bees Hope It Buzzes" The Viewers Away, How Will You Make Them Fly, Wire By Any Chance, And How Many Of The Mare There?, Will You Be Posting It On This Website, And Really Good Luck.

Well, Good Luck To All Of You Doing Animations, Harry

yes i will be posting it on this website theres about 4 main characters and a few background ones i am doing the story board at the moment so it wont be done till next year. It will be about 10 minutes long. Im also doing a practice one about 2 minutes long about Santa which should be good. Good luck to you
BTD

and yer ill probably use wire to make them fly

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.