Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Harry Posted: Dec 1st 2007

If You Have Any Great Animation Tips You Want To Share Just Go Ahead And Say Em' On This Thread. Please Can You Reply,Harry

no1fan Posted: Dec 1st 2007

er... this isn't exatly great or usefull but make sure the characters are quiet a lot smaller than the sets you make for the background allthough it's common sense really!

Harry Posted: Feb 14th 2008

Yep, i agree, any more, surely someone has some!

luke Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Use baby wipes to get the die off your hands (your hands get really mucky after a while!)

purple and brown Posted: Feb 15th 2008

when youve made a model smooth it of so it hasnt got little cracks under arms and when animating smooth ovr were you havr animated:D

dachappell Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Take your time on every frame to get it perfectly smooth with everything in the right position and the same lighting.
Also I like to use hardened clay feet or fimo feet and then have blue tac underneath, which allows the model to be securely on the ground and if you are trying a complex movement film yourself doing it and then go threw it frame by frame. If you are trying to make them walk remember to shift the central body mass and weight into the leg that they are balancing on.
Any way that's more than enough tips from me:O
bye:D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 15th 2008

Wow. I will think for you! I will be back!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.