Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HOW DO YOU DRAW......

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
dan123 Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Hi

Can you help me on how to draw wallace because I really want to ?
Please can you look at this thread: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/2209/1

from dan123

Harry Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

Go Onto Downloads And It Will Have A Download Of How To Draw Wallace And How To Draw Gromit In Easy Steps, Hope It Helps

Thanks Harry

conty Posted: Dec 2nd 2007

hi dan123, im no artist, but only draw what you really see, sometimes it helps if you cut the picture into sections to get the proportions right, i will post a picture that i was doing when i was practicing drawing body shapes, i know its not wallace but it might help you;)

Cool you're a good drawer Conty and thanks

jordan Posted: Dec 3rd 2007

thats just freeky lol!

conty Posted: Dec 7th 2007

i guess it is, never really looked at it in that way, it was just practice:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Those men are freaky Conty!!!:D

anti-pesto Posted: Apr 9th 2008

i like it conty well done

Prof Chip Posted: Apr 9th 2008

Ditto:D

claymo Posted: Apr 9th 2008

yeah!;)

curt t1 Posted: Apr 9th 2008

really good conty but weird!

claymo Posted: Apr 9th 2008

i agree curt oh yeah do you know how to get an avatar?:)

Nofby Posted: Apr 9th 2008

Conty, the art you are doing is life drawing. Its not freaky at all and when some guys here find out more about classic animation it will really help you if you are going in that direction. You have the body mass, muscles and everything right. Part of good animation is life drawing and getting your shapes right. Alot of life drawing are done of posers ( you must have seen it on T.V) where people pose naked in front of artists so they can get their life drawing skills right. Its a really important skill in classic animation and art and I admire you for it. Well done!

jordan Posted: Apr 10th 2008

that was then jeez, ive seen more of contys work and added him as a friend on a certain art site, i talk about stuff too. ;)

Janique1 Posted: Apr 10th 2008

hehe. nice drawing, u R a artist!!!

rL G-Lover Posted: Apr 10th 2008
;)

In the W&G annual 2008 it has how to draw wallace and gromit

terminator876 Posted: Apr 10th 2008

hey everybod anyone can be my friend i am back i am better now i dont insult anymore or even stealing other peoples work and creations i was "bad" terminator987 but i am good now and i made new account terminator876 you must trust me mark the shark you are still my friend right??????? anybody remembers me i was terminator987 but i am terminator876 now please remember and mark the shark if you are there answer me pleaseeee!:'(:'(

Everythings under controlllll Posted: Aug 17th 2011

How can i start drawing things ? i really want to but i dont know how

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.