Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WIN A 'PRIZE OF A LOAF TIME' FAMILY TRIP WITH WALLACE & GROMIT AND KINGSMILL!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 5th 2008

If you’ve ever fancied trying your hand at working in a mill just like Wallace & Gromit do in their new TV adventure, A Matter of Loaf and Death, then our favourite bread brand Kingsmill, is offering you the chance to do just that by winning a ‘prize of a loaf time’ trip to the Wimbledon Windmill Museum in London!

To celebrate the on-pack partnership between Kingsmill and Wallace & Gromit, you and your family will visit one of the only remaining Windmills in London and experience first-hand the life of a baker before enjoying lunch in the renowned Windmill tearooms.

On top of this you will also win a signed Wallace & Gromit artwork print and a ‘family-sized’ delivery of Kingsmill Great Everyday bread.

Three lucky runners-up will win a Wallace & Gromit DVD, plus a ‘family-sized’ delivery of Kingsmill Great Everyday bread.

Kingsmill Great Everyday bread is delicious and squeezy white bread, baked with the finest flour that the whole family will love. For more information visit www.kingsmillbread.com/wallaceandgromit/

To be in with a chance of winning simply submit a baking-themed entry into this month's Your Creations competition, winners will be chosen on January 8th 2009!

loaftime.jpg

For full competition terms and conditions click here

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 11th 2008

Thanks katie!

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 11th 2008

what has happened about the Pirex competition?

thetopbun Posted: Dec 21st 2008

Wasn't it won Joshy?

iantimothy Posted: Dec 25th 2008

just curios, what if you dont live in the UK?

thetopbun Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Probably no Ian... Unless you can fly...?

holly-x- Posted: Jan 6th 2009

oh i did it wrong then how do we find out who WON?

jordan Posted: Jan 6th 2009

i won a puzzle download game the other week, there website is acting up at the mo so i sent them a email about it and they replied.

cool chris Posted: Jan 6th 2009

i won wallace saying oh hello strager

holly-x- Posted: Jan 7th 2009

who won this months it finished jan 3rd

Bella-x Posted: Jan 8th 2009

it closed 3rd jan? omg no! i uploaded mine yesterday:-(
so will i have to enter the next one?:'(
x

sashabasha Posted: Jan 9th 2009

katie,they still have said who one? Do you know when we will find out who did won?

jordan Posted: Jan 9th 2009

i won a downloadabale memory game yesterday

thetopbun Posted: Jan 9th 2009

Ohh cool! Where from?

jordan Posted: Jan 9th 2009

that website...^^

thetopbun Posted: Jan 9th 2009

Ohh okay :)

Daniellemoorecv Posted: Jan 11th 2009

hi u okay cnt wait to see who has won it

jordan Posted: Jan 12th 2009

its not one competition where one person wins, you enter the codes and see if you win yourself, ive won 2 times!, if you use the code of one batch of bread, then you get the prize and if somebody enters the same code of the same batch they dont win.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.