Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » SUPPORT W&G'S GRAND APPEAL - TUNE INTO BRISTOL'S BIG GIVE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 10th 2008

Tune into GWR Bristol 96.3 FM Live from the Bristol Children’s Hospital - 11th, 12th and 13th December

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Appeal is fundraising exclusively for the Bristol Children’s Hospital and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide comforts and facilities for patients and their families.

Tune into ‘Bristol’s Big Give’ this December and get a unique insight into life at Bristol Children’s Hospital as families, young patients and staff tell their stories about life behind the scenes.

The ground-breaking three day radio broadcast being held at the hospital on the 11th, 12th and 13th December, will be hosted by GWR Bristol presenters ‘Bush and Troy’ and also aims to raise tens of thousands of pounds to help sick children treated at the hospital. Based on a model which has raised millions for hospitals in the US, Bristol Children’s Hospital charity, The Grand Appeal, has been chosen to pioneer the idea in England.

To hear the difference three days of giving can make to the care of thousands of sick children, tune into GWR Bristol's 96.3 FM on the 11th, 12th and 13th of December.

To find out more visit: http://www.bristolsbiggive.co.uk

biggive.jpg

Ursrut Posted: Dec 10th 2008

Wow!! I've been to the children's hospital. I wasn't happy about going there and then i saw wallace and gromit on stain glass and then i began the game of looking out for any more wallace and gromit. It really made me happy. I even have my own little wallace and gromit appointment book now. :) . I'm so glad of the work the appeal does for the hospital. It makes a difference it has to be said.

Michael2008 Posted: Dec 10th 2008

wow cool! again wallace and gromits helping "well done old pal"

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.