Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » YOUR DRAWINGS

There are 3613 messages in total. Showing messages 551 to 600.
pippin Posted: Jun 16th 2008

after seeing what you all can do,im going to see if i can find a way round my probs so i can draw again,to be honest i miss it as i was always drawing in my spare time. so somehow i will bring it back.maybe show some of what i manage to do on here.

Ursrut Posted: Jun 16th 2008

Pipin is it the grip that affects your arm as well as the pain. cos i've been given a special grip that helps me to write and draw so that i can do it longer as it puts less strain on my arm.

pippin Posted: Jun 17th 2008

hi there, yes and also have a bad tremour which really helps|-) i do have some grips but not sure if there the same as you have,mine just go on the pen but doe,snt really help me much,so if there is anything differant i would be intrested to know. don,t take it the wrong way but this is the first time i have come across anyone else who also has probs with drawing.

and hi to everyone else on here.

Chocachoc Posted: Jun 17th 2008

Here is one of mine.

Ursrut Posted: Jun 17th 2008

i'm not taking it the wrong way. same here. it is really a shame about the tremour.
Here is a pic of my grip. same???

no thats nothing like what i have. doe,s it really help ?

Ursrut Posted: Jun 17th 2008

It makes the pen thicker so there is less strain on my arm and it does help me alot don't think i would write for 5 minutes without it. But it does restrian me on what pens i use.
what do you have????
don't worry if you don't have a pic.

well i can easily take a pic tomorrew of it. if you can wait that long? but its notihng like that,ive been on the lookout for something differant but never found it. and yes writings a pain to me as well.

thanks for letting me know about that.

Ursrut Posted: Jun 18th 2008

I can wait that long pippin. Do you go to Occupational Therapy??? That's where they gave me mine.

pippin Posted: Jun 18th 2008

hi Ursrut,this is my grip. and no got mine from a shop.

Hmmm... very different to mine i see. Do you go to OT??? if so ask if they have one you could use to see if it makes a difference

pippin Posted: Jun 18th 2008

well maybe this will make you laugh, i found a walking stick holder that you rest your stick on with when your not useing it,well i have to use a wheelchair now but it really looked like the grip you showed me,i tryed it,guess what it helped,i was drawing today for the first time in ages,so really have to thankyou for that.:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jun 18th 2008

Cool drawings! :D

Chocachoc Posted: Jun 18th 2008

did you see mine? :D

cinders1 Posted: Jun 18th 2008

pippin im so pleased that you have been inspired to get back to doing some drawing, look forward to seeing some of your creations your penquin looks great, keep up the fantastic work;)

Pippin you don't know how happy i was when i heard that you have found something that has helped you.
I really look forward to seeing some of your drawings that you do.
and remember one step at a time ;)

pippin Posted: Jun 19th 2008

hi cinders,hi ursrut, thanks did,nt get to draw today a bad day but maybe tomorrew.

Ursrut Posted: Jun 19th 2008

Know what they are like.
Hmm... take it at your own pace, we don't expect to see things immediately.
I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Ps i have now got a pencil grip like yours, so now i have one esp for pen and another for pencil so i don't have to swoop around.

so i helped you then too?

conty Posted: Jun 19th 2008

hi pippin i love drawing too:) it would be great to see some of your drawings :)

hi conty, hope to draw somethig tommorrew ,and will post it here when i can.:)

conty Posted: Jun 19th 2008

great!!!!:D

hope to somehow get round to having a avater pic as well,make it look more friendly then won,t it|-)

cinders1 Posted: Jun 19th 2008

oohh pippin are you are girl? join the club|-)

curt t1 Posted: Jun 19th 2008

hi pippin we havent met!

hi cinders yep im a girl.:)

hi curt t1 , hope i am posting in the right threads.

pippin it looks like you are enjoying your time here;) there are a few avatars on this web site that you can use, i think they are on the characters on the top left hand side of this page;)

yeah iam, even more now that i have found my old hobby again. thought that was gone forever. just finding my way round this site. but i love here.:D

good there are loads of great members here with help and tips and tons of encouragement;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Jun 19th 2008

hi everyone i am thinking about starting a new animation

thanks to cinders for saying my models get better everytime

so i have decided to think about a new animation i will post more info when i can

good you go for it nathan!!!!!!:) can you draw? maybe post a pic of drawing of your model before you make it;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Jun 19th 2008

well i think i can draw (thats if i don't listen to my freinds)

like everything else... the more you do the better you will be, dont let them put you off;)

Harry Posted: Jun 19th 2008

Cinders look on Production Video Blog! my models there! Yey!

Ursrut Posted: Jun 20th 2008

Yes Thank You pippin you did help me as well. I t is more comfy to draw with that grip that you have and easier to write with my grip. :D
Marlow i hope to see your stuff soon.

good luck to both of you !!!! ;)

kieran Posted: Jun 20th 2008

why don't u draw all of the wallce and gromit charecters together.

purple and brown Posted: Jun 20th 2008

bout time we saw a few more DRAWINGS!:D

conty Posted: Jun 20th 2008

im doing some tonight;) well drawing out plans of models that im planning to make:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jun 20th 2008

They're all great! Great, Conty! Can't wait! :D

purple and brown Posted: Jun 24th 2008

..................!

Mark the shark Posted: Jun 30th 2008

Heya! ;):D

Ursrut Posted: Jun 30th 2008

Pipin haven't hard from you for a long time.
I'm going to post up some pics later.

Mark the shark Posted: Jul 1st 2008

Hello there Pipin. Enjoying the website? ;)

Nofby Posted: Jul 3rd 2008

Mark the shark Posted: Jul 4th 2008

Great, Nofby!!! :D

Nofby Posted: Jul 4th 2008

Thanks Mark! :)

jordan Posted: Jul 4th 2008

doesent seem many drawings over the last months everyone seems to have moved onto models

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.