Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » YOUR DRAWINGS

There are 3613 messages in total. Showing messages 3451 to 3500.
conty Posted: Apr 13th 2011

good work spazicat, i like it. ive never used a computer programme to do my drawings but its very effective.
ive been using pastels myself today. heres Pip still got a few things to touch up before i can say hes finished, but ive only got about an hours work left to do

sorry i'll try again

and i have been working on Stephen Fry. this pencil drawing is A2 so is taking me ages to do but im slowley making progress

thespazicat Posted: Apr 13th 2011

wow conty, evey time i see ur drawings its almost like looking at a photo (id like to see my rubbish art teacher try that). I also surpised at yout pastel work aswell, guess u have a talent for pencil and pastel.

though i have been recently experimenting with different art mediums asides digital colouring. at the moment im trying to learn using inks with brushes and nibs aswell as water colour

its good to have a go at everything spazicat you never know what your good at untill you give it a shot. Ive been doing live art classes in school, now that was different having a naked woman in front of you to draw. i drew her on a massive sheet of brown paper using ink and a tennis ball!! LOL now that was a first

i didnt use my normal technique of drawing realisum, it was very modern. agian something new for me but it was ok, it just felt wrong not drawing everthing i could see, but i guess that would of been hard to do using a tennis ball!!8)

thespazicat Posted: Apr 13th 2011

we just get given veg, fruit and fish to draw, but it was funny how everyone was afraid to pick up the fish but me, smelly as it was, it was fun experiance experimenting with gouche paints, which i still need to improve on

conty Posted: Apr 14th 2011

looks great to me. your teacher must of been pleased with that:)

Sniggles Posted: Apr 14th 2011

here is a sketch i am working on of a girl with a scrunched up face. the photo was taken by a senior at my school.

Sniggles Posted: Apr 14th 2011

and also great picture thespazicat!

thespazicat Posted: Apr 14th 2011

yes conty, he is pleased, because he chose the wierdest composition ever for me to do, fish with a green pepper

conty Posted: Apr 15th 2011

sniggles that is really good, i like how its not showing her whole face. well done

spazicat, i agree its a weird composition but hey who cares if you get great marks!!

ive got the Oils out today, just thought id have a go at doing an oil. i done one last year for my exams so this will be my second attempt. i am just waiting now for the first layer of oil to dry before i get get on with it

Sniggles Posted: Apr 15th 2011

Guys great news! i am going into AP painting and drawing early next year! i am so happy!!!! and here is my doodle in my hw planner from my free class just for fun...

Sniggles Posted: Apr 15th 2011

and conty the oil painting is looking great so far! especially the lighting on the dress!

potsy Posted: Apr 24th 2011

I need a bit of help guys... I want to put a drawing on deviant art but I don't know what to draw! Any ideas?

P.S- Sniggles your a really good drawer keep up the good work!
P.P.S- Conty ever since I've been on the YOUR DRAWINGS thread I have felt like I've improved on and on because of you. Thank you conty, I am forever in your debt. yours truly. potsy...
P.P.P.S- Sigh I wish I had art classes outside of school because I havn't ONCE.

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 24th 2011

Hey Potsy!
I also have a deviantart account!
I suggest uploading your excellent Rowan Atkinson first up, and then move on from there. Remember to draw for yourself, then upload. Don't draw to make others happy (unless it is a present). Also, don't be dis-heartned if you don't get many comments first up, it takes a while ;)

Sniggles Posted: Apr 25th 2011

try something like hands or a favorite character of yours. my friend has a deviant art and she puts tons of fan art from the hunger games on there.

potsy Posted: Apr 26th 2011

Thanks guys. I decided to draw that singer called Jay Sean. I'll post pics of it soon!

altergromit Posted: Apr 26th 2011

...If a code can work, this is my Easter picture...

(img src=http://i55.tinypic.com/oa6aug.gif[/IMG])
:D

potsy Posted: Apr 26th 2011

that is absolutely brilliant! well done!

Trickster Posted: Apr 27th 2011

hey there

mr time Posted: Apr 27th 2011

hi

Gromits little bro Posted: Apr 28th 2011
:-|

conty Posted: May 11th 2011

potsy thats very kind of you to say, cheers mate:)

i have just finished the sculpture i had been working on, i have just uploaded it to the thread models you have made

potsy Posted: May 15th 2011

post pics of Jay Sean drawing soon!!

conty Posted: May 17th 2011

had a go at using Acrylics today, i painted my great gramp

Gromits little bro Posted: May 18th 2011
:O:O

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 18th 2011

thtas really cool

fluffles the poodle Posted: May 19th 2011

its amazing i like the texture you created in the beard and hair

huckle333 Posted: May 21st 2011

Awesome :D

Piggy199 Posted: May 21st 2011

Wow all these drawings are great!:D

Gromits little bro Posted: May 21st 2011

How's the Stephen Fry drawing progressing?

Feathers McGraw1 Posted: May 26th 2011

Here's some graffiti I did

this may help

sorry can get it up

conty Posted: May 26th 2011

gromits little bro. stephen fry has not made a huge amount of progress as ive been doing my As level exams, but i have just finished my very last day at school today, so i will be working on him and a few others over the next few months, heres what ive done so far:)

conty Posted: May 26th 2011

oops it didnt post, never mind when ive worked on it some more i will post it;)

Sniggles Posted: May 26th 2011

so my friends and i watched the monster ball last night and i got bored and so i drew a picture of lady gaga! sorry the photo is bad quality and the photo came out backwards, but nonetheless here she is!

Gromits little bro Posted: May 27th 2011

Ok conty can't wait to see it

Wow that really looks like gaga! (im a little monster) well done!

Calls Posted: May 27th 2011

Very nice.

potsy Posted: May 28th 2011

Nice work Sniggles!!
Sorry I havn't been on here for a while.
Cont I can't do any Acryllic art like that, havn't done any paintings in a while!!

conty Posted: May 28th 2011

great gaga sniggles, have you finished it or are you going to add more detail?

i was asked to do a very random painting, it is of a bleeding pebble being stitched up, its Acrylic on canvas,

potsy Posted: May 31st 2011

yeah that is random!
Heres what i've done of Jay Sean at the moment...

The eye looks a little faded so I've got a close-up of it

I don't know how to draw the hair at the moment. Any ideas on how??

conty Posted: May 31st 2011

youve made a good start but go careful with the hard lines, as for the hair the only tip i have is to draw only what you see, its so easy to rush and it will take ages but it will be worth it in the end.
heres a close up of the hair i am working on at the moment, the small bit that you can see has probably took aprox 3 hours and it feels like climbing a mountain and i will never get it finished but i know with time it will get done. lots of patience;)

Ursrut Posted: May 31st 2011

I wish there was such thing as a like button ( or have I been on Facebook too much?!) Both drawings look great, look forward to seeing the end product.

potsy Posted: Jun 1st 2011

thanks for the advice conty.
I think I DID rush Rowan a bit...
So I'm gonna try go slower this time

conty Posted: Jun 1st 2011

give us an update when youve done some more:)

conty Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

ive decided i need to have 2 projects on the go, as stephen is taking a long time and i feel i need a break from him for a bit. so i have started a Rhino drawing, its of the whole body but i am working just on his head at the moment, heres a pic of the start of the drawing

Sniggles Posted: Jun 2nd 2011

that is very good! i love the detail around the ears:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.