Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » YOUR DRAWINGS

Next
Newest
There are 3613 messages in total. Showing messages 3601 to 3613.
LoveShaun19 Posted: Nov 5th 2012

Pretty yellow colour. :)

Dr Jimmy Jam Posted: Nov 25th 2012

Im going to do one for ya! Hey, do you know how to pass level 9 in wallaces workshop?
could you put the code on for your way of doig it? 

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 26th 2012

Here's a much better drawing of Link. (It's colored this time!)

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 26th 2012

Um, maybe it'll work this time?

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 31st 2012

Nice drawing.  May God bless. :)

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jan 10th 2013

This is another/better drawing I did of singer( 1960‘s-present), Neil Innes. Mr. Innes was a member of " The Bonzo dog doo/dah band".He worked with Monty Python for a little while, writing songs and sketches ( For those who have seen " Monty Python and the Holy Grail", he had bit parts as a monk, an unfortunate servant, and Sir Robin‘s Minstrel, and he also wrote the music for the movie). He wrote and sang songs as a member of the well-known Beatles Parody group," The Rutles" He later had a singing career in his own right, and is still performing today.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 4th 2013

I made this as a thumbnail for a youtuber named wheezywaiter.

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Apr 7th 2013

Wow, just found this forum... All your art is amazing! I should seriously post some soon. :)
P&B

bowserjr Posted: Apr 10th 2013

Have to agree with Peacenadbiscuits, you guys are really talented. I used to draw a lot when I was younger but somehow lost interest over the years...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of this good stuff coming! :)

Jose Antonio Posted: Apr 18th 2013

I love it

Morph123 Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

this is my drawing which is on the creation of the month please vote for it and like it of course.

gromitrox123 Posted: Apr 28th 2013

Awsome drawing morph123!

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 2nd 2013

I painted this a couple months ago, and I Photoshopped it a little today.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.