Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE WALLACE AND GROMIT EPISODES CRACKING CONTRAPTIONS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 25 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 25.
theswallow08 Posted: Dec 14th 2008

They are quite funny

iantimothy Posted: Dec 15th 2008

my favorite is shopper 13

F4G Posted: Dec 16th 2008

help me! i live in Australia! How do you find/see them?
Ah, I seeeeee. YouTube is wonderful.
But the fact that this computer is severely lacking in the Flash Player area... isn't. Bother.

Sycorax Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Hey I am new here! I just gotta say Shopper 13 is the best I was rolling on the floor! With the breadstick as a crutch!

ooh ooh a computer with Flash player! must watch, must waaaaaaaatch... I watched the entire of COTWR, AND the dvd special features, without sound yesterday. It was very interesting... particularly the outtakes. It is practically impossible to imagine Wallace's voice singing The Anti-Pesto Song. Aarg aarg aarg.

iantimothy Posted: Dec 16th 2008

oh yeah i thought they should have kept the anti-pesto song in there "Anti-Pesto your the best-o!"

yes... the lyrics are amusing. i still haven't listened to that darn song...

F4G Posted: Dec 17th 2008

oooo... i watched them!!!! i loved loved loved them!!! omigosh they ROCK!!!
my favourite one was the autodiner. In the middle of dinner last night, i had this vivid recollection of the 'knickers' thing and burst out laughing, much to the mystification (ooh, big word!) of my parents. how FUNNY is that bit????

Wallace&Gromit&FeathersMcGraw Posted: Feb 13th 2009

I've seen all of them. I saw some on Curse of the Were Rabbit special features, and the rest on hulu.com EVERYONE GO TO HULU.com TO SEE THE CRACKING CONTRAPTIONS, JUST LOOK UP WALLACE AND GROMIT THERE! ta!

Mp3charlie Posted: Apr 14th 2009
:D

I must say how much I like Shopper 13 but I love the Channel changer thingy... Forgotten the name! Its funny, in fact I must say 'WHEN PENGUINS TURN!'

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 17th 2009

my favorite contraption would be.....the first one,with the robo chef!:-(|)

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 17th 2009
:-(|)

Mp3charlie its called"Teleyscope"

crackersandcheese Posted: Apr 17th 2009

i like the snoozatron!!! zzzzzz :D

wallace and gromit meet shaun Posted: Apr 19th 2009

you can watch them on youtube on aardmans channel my fav is the one with the Robo chef!Or shopper 13.:-(|)>:-)0:):-X8);):D:)|-)

cheesecakeman23 Posted: Apr 21st 2009

they r cool:D

w&g75 Posted: May 3rd 2009

they rock i have seen them all

funkycheese7000 Posted: May 27th 2009

I've seen them! They rock :D
I can't remember what it's called, but the one that's a robot who makes breakfast.
The best part is when the robot goes nuts, spinning around and shouting random phrases. Then, it suddenly stops.
ROBOT: Knickers.
BANG!!!! The robot explodes!!!! :D

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 22nd 2009

There Was A Song !!!

I like The Snozzetron

iantimothy Posted: Jun 22nd 2009

funkycheese thats my second favorite one! i still like shopper 13 the best though. i love whn it is going through the park with the bread crutch! :D

Fifi1997 Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

I Like The One When It Cleans And cHASES gROMIT

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 25th 2009

Cheesetastic i love all of them

mortmort Posted: Jun 30th 2009

my favorite one is the one where they play football!:D

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 30th 2009

i WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(

ben 2 Posted: Aug 3rd 2009

i like the bully proof vest you know wallace wone bronze prize for it

dogduoduo Posted: Sep 10th 2009

I Like The One The Wrong Trousers. http://www.buybestdvds.com.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.