Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NICK PARK TO APPEAR ON BLUE PETER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 47 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 47.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Be sure to be seated infront of your telebox today at 4.25pm as Nick Park is going to be on the one and only legendary Blue Peter... Don't miss it!

wallace1235 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Wiked I always watch Blue Peter 8)

:-(|)

Oakes Posted: Dec 16th 2008

can you please tell me when there is a repeat on ? im busy till 5 so please can you try to find out for me katie, thank you.

Ursrut Posted: Dec 16th 2008

Oakes if you check out bbc iplayer you will find it there. ;) .
Ready hit the record button!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 16th 2008

The ANP was on BBC Radio 5 Live with Simon Mayo this afternoon...woweee!!!

cjayp33 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

been on was quite good seeing his sketch book and showing us how to do simple stop motion animation.

The joel feature was good to see, even though i already how the animation is done.

the best bit was a (new?) clip of the new adventure.

wow it was great! a bit short for me but great! It was cool seeing how they put the one indent together.
One question though: loads of people posted questions on the blue peter site and they only asked him one question out of them all :-(

thetopbun Posted: Dec 16th 2008

It is on iplayer I think!

Yeh watched it on iplayer! Just type in blue peter and on info it says something about Nick Park/Living legend!

samG Posted: Dec 16th 2008

watched it today they were making the bbc advert right ???

i'd love to see more of these types of things as it gives an insight into the world of animation and aardman itself

regards

sam

Yeh that was it!

It is amazing Sam how when he just changes the eyes it makes it look a lot better!:O:)

jordan Posted: Dec 16th 2008

what on earth has happened to blue peter, since i stopped watching it 6 years ago , so dumbed down, no big studio? , not some rubbish little area with a sofa etc!, them presenters are poor, its definatly not right in its new "format", i reallye enjoyed the w&g and nick p stuff!

Nick park on the One Show!!!!!

Yes, Ursrut and a tribute to Oliver Postgate RIP!!

Cameronl Posted: Dec 16th 2008

i just missed the one show oh no

there is a repeat of blue peter on tommorow at 8.30am on cbbc channel

blue peter nick park stuff was good

Cameronl Posted: Dec 16th 2008

there is a wallace and gromit amolod official trailer now
aired on bbc1

jordan Posted: Dec 16th 2008

damn it i missed the one show!

Don't despair!! Try BBCiPlayer!!! You'll be able to watch it and, when you've done that, go to today's Blue Peter.

Also, go to the BBC website for 5live - Nick Park was with Simon Mayo and, what's more, there was a webcam. That's on Listen Again.

Enjoy!

Yeh iplayer probably has it! I watched the blue peter thing there!

Gromitfan115 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

OH NOOOOOO I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH IM DOOMED! I MISSED THE FIRST EVER THING OF WALLACE AND GROMIT THAT HAS BEEN ON TV
AHHHH IM DOOMED!

Gromitfan115, if you live in the UK just access the BBC website like I've said and you can catch up on iPlayer and Listen Again for Radio 5Live.

If not, there could be hope on the horizon if some generous soul uploads BP and One Show on YouTube so that the whole world can watch it again...

Hope this helped!

wandgfan21 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

i have just picked up a christmas copy of the radiotimes, with none other than wallace and gromit them selves on the cover,and will be checking for any thing with nick park. i agree with you jordan, my gran has been watching it since it started and she stopped recently saying it had gone down hill.
&f@n21

We got the radio times issue aswell! It doesn't look very Wallace'y though:( Something to do with mouth!:O

wandgfan21 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

hey have you noticed there seems to be a page in nicks scrapbook thats been ripped in half? also there is a poster on the clip them go to the zoo of feathers with MISSING written on it.

Yeh! I did wandgfan21! Is this on urmm Blue Peter or what was it!? Something like that!

Audrey2 Posted: Dec 17th 2008

Could someone please put the clip on
something other then the iPlayer? Because
if you are outside of the UK, you can't see
Blue Peter or use the iplayer, so all of us are
sitting in the dark!

mario128 Posted: Dec 17th 2008

what thay come back and nick park is on it

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 17th 2008

Hi! I've not been online for a few days due to coursework so I didn't watch blue peter when it was on. I have watched the blue peter interview and the one show interview and they were great!

Thanks for the notice katie!

amatterofloafanddeath Posted: Dec 17th 2008

it was on this morning it was really good

DancingShauny99 Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

I saw Nick Park on Blue Peter and it was excellent.
I saw them make a flip book which was very cool!

Do you know who plays Wallace?

Ursrut Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

Nick Park is going to be on BBC Breakfast this morning at 08:40!

wgrock1015 Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

really dancing shauney i missed him were can you see a replay

thetopbun Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

DS99! Peter Sallis plays Wallace!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

Thanks for the tip-off, Ursrut! Unfortunately, I missed it this morning but caught up with the ANP's interview via YT.

If anyone else missed it - the interview is another brilliant one and grab it while you can.

The BBC - showing W&G lots of love!

jordan Posted: Dec 25th 2008

hows has blue peter become really really poor!, is actualy so sad that a popular programme has become ruined.

thetopbun Posted: Dec 25th 2008

Yeh! I agree with Jordan! When I was younger it used to be really good but the presenters aren't that great now!

Ursrut Posted: Dec 25th 2008

i loved Blue Peter when Konnie, liz, simon and mat presented it.
I think the scam that was unveiled may have ruined them. :O

thetopbun Posted: Dec 25th 2008

Yeh!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Jan 11th 2009

Blue Peter has certainly changed beyond recognition - even the ship hasn't escaped!

Those presenters should have given the WHOLE show over to the ANP - he'd have made a better job of it AND he'd be more imaginative. , and would make ideal resident pets! Bring back John Noakes and Shep!

How about it, BBC? The ANP is worth EVERY PENNY of the Licence Fee!

Ursrut Posted: Jan 12th 2009

I agree with sock eye completely on this one ( even though i don't pay the licence fee).
i was watching SMART the other day, another childhood favourite of mine ( i wanted to see the two judges from strictly come dancing- that's my excuse and i'm sticking with it). I couldn't believe how much it has changed since Mark (RIP) had gone,I find the new guy extremely irritating and you really didn't learn anything ( like i used to). Children's TV in my opinion is going down ( excluding shaun the sheep)

Oakes Posted: Jan 15th 2009

ursrut i believe that even shaun the sheep has got worse, as i have posting in my own section, shaun has dramatically changed since the good old original wallace and gromit days, im especially missing his jumper :(

Nathan M Posted: May 3rd 2009

i agree i will allways like the classic shaun the sheep. he doesent seem the same in his own show its like hes a different sheep or something,

wallace295 Posted: May 3rd 2009

Are they going to do a online interview, because they somtimes do for important people on the messege boards on CBBC?

ryster102 Posted: Jul 8th 2009

I Would like to Watch That Show!!!!

cheeeeeeeeese Posted: Dec 12th 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/6938.flv
http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/nick-parks-quick-animation-guide/6938.html
Nick Parks blue peter quick aniamtion guidde thing is now on class clips.
Both links work but they open differently.

cheeeeeeeeese Posted: Dec 12th 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/6938.flv
http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/nick-parks-quick-animation-guide/6938.html
Nick Parks blue peter quick aniamtion guidde thing is now on class clips.
Both links work but they open differently.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.