Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
angeleyes4ver Posted: Dec 25th 2008

wallace and gromit are best and should say on screen 4ver xx

TreeNerd Posted: Dec 25th 2008

Indeed, I just love Wallace and Gromit, and also Shaun the Sheep. Chicken Run is one of my favourites too. Except when I went abroad on holiday a couple of years ago, my Christmas has been organised to accommodate Wallace and Gromit, and if you knew how little television I watch, you'd know how important it is to me to watch the antics of these two. And by the way, I’m 60 next birthday!

However; I watched ‘A matter of Loaf and Death’ this evening, and I have to say I’m disappointed! It’s a good thing ‘The Curse of the Were-Rabbit’ was on earlier, and I was able to watch that for a second time, because ‘A matter of Loaf and Death’ would not have made my Christmas as enjoyable on its own.

Anyway, I shall say nothing more of a negative nature on your thread Angeleyes4ever; I’ll start one of my own for criticism.

Wallace and Gromit, are great, okay!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.