Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
animation boy Posted: Dec 8th 2007

Today i finished writing my script for my film. Its going to be roughly 5 minutes long and tomorrow (sunday) i am recording some voices with some mates.

The sypnosis of the plot if about a boy who is getting bullied at school. He refuses to tell his nan who is getting continuously worried about him. One evening she fixes a potion in his tea, and when he wakes up, he has strength powers.

The next day he confronts the bullies in an all out grand finale with blood, and gore.

Got a new camera for £100 (reduced for £299 =)
This should serve good for my complexed shots.

Wish me luck, probably will take me 3-4 months. 8)

conty Posted: Dec 8th 2007

good luck, sounds like you got a bargin on the camera, look forward to seeing it when you've finished:D

animation boy Posted: Dec 9th 2007

Thanks, decided i might make a small blog on my website, for people who are vaguely interested.

dan123 Posted: Dec 9th 2007

hi good luck

animation boy Posted: Dec 9th 2007

thank you dan

mrpianokeys Posted: Dec 15th 2007

great thing to do is animation just remember to show it us when your finished good luck

jodyblue1 Posted: Dec 15th 2007

good luck

dan123 Posted: Dec 15th 2007

hello

jordan Posted: Dec 15th 2007

cool

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.