Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » W&G: THE MYSTERIOUS MONKEY

Oldest
Previous
1 23456
There are 346 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
crackingtoast Posted: Jan 10th 2009

as some of you,i have been animating for a about two weeks for my new wallace and gromit film,the mysterious monkey. the first animation is did was very boring,just in the living room,so i've made more sets,made more character and used greenscreen so it's not so dull now. here's a picture. poor wallace!

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 10th 2009

poor wallace:'(good use of green screen what program did you use?

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 10th 2009

and why did wallaces sweater not get hidden?

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 10th 2009

i used pinnacle studio 11. and wallace's sweater didn't get hidden because i used bluescreen. the greenscreen/bluescreen is very ricky becuase one character i dressed completely in blue and wallace has a green sweater.

thetopbun Posted: Jan 10th 2009

Ohh what!? I put a comment on here but it obviouslt didnn't send!

crackingtoast Posted: Jan 11th 2009

could you try again?

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 19th 2009

here's an update (I hope this is worth it because i had to searth 10 or more pages to find this thread again)
i've been animating alot recently,and today i should be starting a big scene set in a castle featuring the main villian (who i'm hoping spazicat can voice if possible)
there are a few new characters,PC mccoy (Voiced by Spazicat), Mr Grimsby (Voiced By Me) And The New Villian. also there is a cameo from a pizza delivery man,voiced by me,but he is only in one scene so doesn't need much mention.
this should be done by the end of the year or the start of next year,so i hope you are all looking forwad to it because alot of hard work has been put into it,and it's took me more than 3 months to do three minutes,and this will be 20 minutes or so in the end.
i'll give you a new behind the scenes picture in a bit.

here's a new pic from the latest scene i've been animating. apologies for no pattern one wallace's sweater,there was one,but thanks to the heat today it melted away.

well? isn't anyone interested anymore!
i've been working hard on this!:-(

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 19th 2009

i am very interested, and i love wallace's hat!

i just havent got a lot of time as im working on a semi-large project

plasjas Posted: Apr 19th 2009

well i was offline. It is very good. the wallace there looks like the original from a grand day out. And i love his hat

i just animated the castle scene. i'm proud of it. does anyone want to see what i've done of the whole movie so far?

no, i mean, yes, i mean...

well, i dont want to sound mean but i'd rather not see it. i want to wait till it is finished then it will be awesomer

oh right. there is a tiny little clip from it on youtube. the video quality in that is pretty bad but it'll be fine when i'm finished. here's a link to that. it's not a very good clip because i'm saving the best bits till when i finish it. the models looks better in most bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWb_GnUBFY&feature=channel_page

and here's a trailer for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvjMS64skQQ&feature=channel

please watch them,i hope you enjoy them

i thought they were both rather amazing, I hope your final product looks amazing, because it will probably win you a monthly :-(|)

thanks. i'm pretty happy with it,considering i'm only 11!

iantimothy Posted: Apr 19th 2009

20 minutes long? thats alot

yes,but it's my aim at the moment. it should take me 1 to 2 years or so.

Wilsations Animations Posted: Apr 19th 2009

Very sad tnhe second clip, great pics & clips though!

my longest film is 55 seconds :D

and it is for the Morph contest, i spent SO long making it...

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 20th 2009

imagine how long i've taken to make only 3 minutes of my film! 4 Months. but i'm not annoyed really,that's the beauty of stop-motion animation.

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 20th 2009

it is very enjoyable, although from now on. no matter if the original Morph and Chaz didnt have armatures, I AM USING THEM.

it got really annoying clicking Capture then going back to recapture bcause Chaz was busy sleeping on his face

and has anyone noticed that Morph looks like Squidward when he falls on his face? ;)

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 20th 2009

yes,i've noticed that when i did a few morph animations.

thespazicat Posted: Apr 21st 2009

yes id be delighted to voice the villain ct

thespazicat Posted: Apr 21st 2009

do send messages through youtube, just for no spoilers.

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 21st 2009

ok,i'll send you a message on youtube now.

sent it

Purple&Brown Posted: Apr 21st 2009

ct, you know on the thread water and fire? is pinnacle 11 free?

sadly no,pinnacle 11 isn't. i think it's around 50 to 60 quid,but it's worth it.

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 21st 2009

i think you get it for less if you upgrade actaully

i have UleadVideoStudio, which is very similar, and your can upgrade for cheaper than buying the whole thing.

thespazicat Posted: Apr 22nd 2009

hope its good ;)

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 22nd 2009

spazi,you should see it. i'm pretty impressed even if i say so myself. especially the opening scene,it's very clever.

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 24th 2009

this thread was on the 2nd page,and i cannot possibly let it be forgotten again. i am trying hard to do one scene everyday and a few scenes on weekends at the mo. hard work. i'm not letting my hard work be for nothing.

today i animated a short scene inwhich i cannot say because it will spoil the plotlines and i've also been planning for my most complex stop-motion animated scene i may ever possibly do in my childhood. you'll have to wait and see.

crackingcheese Posted: Apr 24th 2009

Cant Wait CT

Any Screenshots For Your Demanding Fans

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 24th 2009

well,i'm on my laptop at the mo,and my screenshots and editing etc is on the main computer,so sorry. tommorrow possibly. infact i might upload a new trailer for it tommorrow

Lozi101 Posted: Apr 24th 2009

yay :)

chees3gromit Posted: Apr 24th 2009

looking forward to it

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 25th 2009

thanks. today i've been animating a new complicated scene at the zoo near the start of the film which should take me today and tommorrow to animate. i'm desperately trying to add on loads of long scenes to get it up to 20 minutes at the moment. i've got around 6 minutes at the mo.

cheesefanatic Posted: Apr 25th 2009

wow, cccooolllllll!!!!!!!!!!:D

wallace295 Posted: Apr 25th 2009

Hey CF!

:D

im going to go not forever though bye

bye!

crackingtoast Posted: Apr 25th 2009

this thread is about by film,not CF and you chatting.:-|

oh, sorry ct!

oh yeah well sorry

Hey why don't we go somewhere else to talk

i thought you went

NO NO ONLY FOR A MIN

oh ok! ct- i'm very sorry and i hope you forgive me!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.