Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WALLACE AND GROMIT CRACKING CONTRAPTIONS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Ryan088 Posted: Dec 10th 2007

Hey can anyone tell me where I could buy Wallace and Gromit Cracking Contraptions DVD. I don't want it as an extra on another movie. I want just cracking contraptions, not a grand day out and all the others as well on the same DVD. Thanks for any help!

StuartRead Posted: Dec 11th 2007

Check Ebay, someone usually sells one every now and again, although they obviously aren't as common as the original 3 films, or the Curse of the Were-rabbit DVDs.

Hope this helps

muzza Posted: Dec 11th 2007

Have you tried amozon

Ryan088 Posted: Dec 11th 2007

Yeah I have already checked amazon. I will try to check ebay again, but I was hoping to get it new. Thanks for the help though!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 14th 2007

Hi Ryan088, a special edition DVD was available when Cracking Contraptions was first released, but unfortunately they are no longer in production. You will only be able to find them on ebay or similar websites, or as an extra on Curse of the Were-Rabbit (or watch them on our website :D )

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.