Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHAT DID YOU THINK OF "A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH" ?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
iloveardman Posted: Jan 31st 2009

I thought that a matter of loaf and death was very good but not as good as "a close as shave" But flufles was sooo cute.' 7/10 ****:)

Vidpal Posted: Jan 24th 2010

i still think Gromit should send Fluffles something for her teeth before they get worse:-(

Ben5463 Posted: Oct 27th 2010

10 / 10

JynxTitan Posted: Oct 28th 2010

I give it a 10/10. :)

NeilK Posted: Oct 28th 2010

Ditto, definately a 10/10. :) The fact that even after all these years, the team can still bring out a story so complete, and so rich in detail, is amazing. :D I especially liked Fluffles, hehe :) Great to see Wallace and Gromit are improving with every new short film. :)

the mag Posted: Oct 30th 2010

i definitely give it 10/10!

zoticjunction145 Posted: Jan 11th 2012

Loved Loved It!!!

puppylove Posted: Jan 13th 2012

the best W&G move till now:D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 21st 2012

9/10

absolutely awesome!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 2nd 2012

I remember a year ago i saw a trailer for a matter of loaf and death! i love the way when Piella rides her bike Fluffles ears always fly back. It was a little more violent than the other & films. Especially when Piella hit Baker Bob with a rolling pin my little brother got a little scared. However i love this picture.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 9th 2012

i thought it was funny at the start where she hit bob then his glasses fell on

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 13th 2012

I liked it too but it was a little creepy for young kids. I thought it was funny when his bald head fell on the dough then his glasses fell on his head so I agree mr techno trousere

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 13th 2012

my least favorite but still pretty good 7 out of 10

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.