Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » ATTENTION ALL ANIMATORS!!!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
potatoes63 Posted: Feb 11th 2009

I started a contest on youtube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbSbYffNN4
If you guys just think its a waste of time. YOUR WRONG! It is another excuse to do a stop motion and you might get something out of it. Plus, when you enter a contest it is really fun! Waiting to see who wins and trying to come up on top is very exhilarating. Dont be shy, just put out any animation you want i dont care. More directions are on the video and video description. DO IT! and just have fun.;)

Oh and when you enter a contest, other people look at your videos. So that makes you more famous and get recognized. That means more views/subscribers.:D

thetopbun Posted: Feb 11th 2009

Wow! You did lip-sync! Well done! Use that in your other films! They will be more exciting :D

Remember

http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/25821/1

Did you follow that tutorial!?

ya i used that one. but forget about my lip-syncing and just make a video in my contest. hehe.|-)

iantimothy Posted: Feb 11th 2009

can it already be something uploaded, does it have to be made for the contest

Future Animator Posted: Feb 11th 2009

its a shame the contest ends in 1month im working on a school project for the hole of my year to watch

thetopbun Posted: Feb 11th 2009

Yay! You used my lip-sync tutorial!:D Wooh! Thanks!

well... i guess you can post something you already had up, but it has to be fairly new. for you iantimothy i think you should make something new, because you are really really really really really good. that would make it fair. and plus if you do make something you will probably win anyway. :D

thetopbun Posted: Feb 12th 2009

Post something I already had up? Where!? Did someone steal it!?

potatoes63 Posted: Feb 12th 2009

i was talking to iantimothy and about to post on my contest

potatoes63 Posted: Feb 17th 2009

YAY! i already have 13 entrys and the contest just started!

potatoes63 Posted: Feb 23rd 2009

this is for iantimothy.......ENTER MY CONTEST, PLEASE!!! because one of my friends is going to enter soon, and ive seen his stopmotion so far, and its toooooooooo goooooooood. so i want you to make a really gooooooooooooooooooood one so you can beat my friend.... do you except my challenge???

thetopbun Posted: Feb 24th 2009

I hope he does!

Friday the 13th Posted: Feb 24th 2009
:-(|)>:-)

SOUNDS KWL

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 24th 2009

Can you make another soon, I only just saw this and I will be making the trailer as soon as I:

Get the set done
Get the Charcters done
Have a knap

LOL

iantimothy Posted: Feb 24th 2009

hmm.... when does it end?

Look on the video;)

April 11th

potatoes63 Posted: Feb 24th 2009

who is purple&brown talking too???

Rebel Posted: Feb 25th 2009

Hes talking to iantimothy

thetopbun Posted: Feb 25th 2009

No he wasn't! He was talking to potatoes63... He wants him to make another competition...

potatoes63 Posted: Feb 27th 2009

uggghhh... confused.... just every one join my contest! ;)

yianni Posted: Apr 1st 2012

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.