Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE AND GROMIT CALL ON INVENTORS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 40 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 40.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 17th 2009

Wallace and Gromit have released a video appealing for aspiring young inventors in a new experience at London's Science Museum, opening on March 28th

IPO.jpg

Developed in partnership with Aardman Animations, the Science Museum and the Intellectual Property Office the exhibition "Wallace and Gromit Present a World of Cracking Ideas" will feature Oscar® winners Wallace and Gromit. The experience is created to appeal to innovative minds and will feature interactive exhibits from innovations past, present and future.

Visitors will be taken on a tour of 62 West Wallaby, the famous terraced home of Wallace and Gromit and encouraged to interact with the exhibits throughout the journey. Each "room" in the house, from kitchen to garden shed, will accommodate a different aspect of the thinking process and demonstrate how innovators can protect their intellectual property to ensure they gain maximum value from their ideas.

To watch the video and find out more about the exhibition visit: http://www.crackingideas.com

joemhewitt Posted: Feb 17th 2009

I saw the video on bbc website

jordan Posted: Feb 17th 2009

lol we posted it before katie!

Gromits little bro Posted: Feb 17th 2009

who is it doing the voice of wallace on that clip that was on newsround??

mr joe kidd Posted: Feb 17th 2009

wow i am going to book my tickets

Oakes Posted: Feb 17th 2009

nothing to do with this but, im not sure why but every single charity shop in my local area has about 5 w and g items i havent got each time i go in each of them ( there are 4 shops by the way) and once i found a stretchy wallace and gromit! as in the stretch armstrong kind of stretchy!!! INCREDIBLY RARE AND ONLy 1 QUID FOR BOTH OF THEM!!! ANYONE ELSE GOT UNUsUAL W and G ITEMS??

i think that in the video firstly the voice does not sound right, and secondly,the voice used doesnt match wallaces face

This comment was ment to be with the other one but for some reason it said i was swearing ???

the bit it said was swearing is that it said " the voice used doesnt match wallaces £acia1 expressi0n"

this is what i was trying to say

bronny8425 Posted: Feb 17th 2009

thats not the voice of wallace

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Feb 17th 2009

Funny, I thought my ears were going mutt because it didn't sound like the APS (Almighty Peter Sallis).

He mustn't have been available. Come on! Own up! Who's the impostor - er - replacement? :-|

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Feb 17th 2009

Oakes - it's chuffing to mintballs to know that the W&G items that you've picked up in the charity shop have gone to a good home where they will be well cherished - yours! ;)

iantimothy Posted: Feb 17th 2009

even though it isnt his voice, still love the clip love how they can be so silly and fun but still get to the point of things

Sammy the lamb Posted: Feb 18th 2009

It sounded like the guy who did the top bun game.

iantimothy Posted: Feb 18th 2009

i think it is

hhjordan7 Posted: Feb 18th 2009

sounds awsome!!!!!!!!

trimmtrab Posted: Feb 19th 2009

I think the voice is a very good voice for Wallace. When I watch Last of the Summer Wine, I can't help thinking it's Wallace

Rebel Posted: Mar 9th 2009

I am going on APRIL2nd

Purple&Brown Posted: Mar 9th 2009

im going march 28th

Purple&Brown Posted: Mar 9th 2009

hopefully!

ffion97 Posted: Mar 10th 2009

it ok i guess .............:-|

jills Posted: Mar 18th 2009

"Exhibits include ... some of Wallace and Gromit’s mind-boggling creations like the Tellyscope II, the Piella Propellor and the Blend-o-Matic. Wallace and Gromit will also be calling on visitors to use their ideas to help power a brand new invention of theirs, the Thinking Cap – top secret at the moment, with patent pending."

Smashing! Very charming video, too.

jordan Posted: Mar 18th 2009

ive seen a pic of "the Thinking Cap" set used in the exclusive animation , the set is on display at the exhibition. and theres going to be a 3metre high Thinking Cap on display too.

Nice- are you planning to go?

jordan Posted: Mar 18th 2009

yup definatly,

I wonder how long it's running for...

jordan Posted: Mar 19th 2009

28th March 2009 - 1st November 2009

jills Posted: Mar 19th 2009

Thank You, Jordan! That means *maybe* I can go in October.

Bread Posted: Mar 24th 2009

It looks really cool, im going in three weeks time!

chees3gromit Posted: Mar 26th 2009

i beat the game and im in the top 5!!! :O

...out of 5 ;)

LufseN Posted: Apr 7th 2009

Piella1 Posted: Apr 8th 2009

like that idea

Purple&Brown Posted: Apr 10th 2009

No, he just had a break

gromit and wallace Posted: Apr 17th 2009
>:-)

im in im in im so in :-(|) this is way cool im in

666joshy666 Posted: Apr 21st 2009

ABSOLUTELY SMASHING EXHIBITION! GREAT CLOSE-UPS OF SOME SETS! MAKE SURE YOU GO!

ilkka Posted: Apr 28th 2009

thank you! :D

Goshan Posted: May 12th 2009

I like to DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilkka Posted: May 12th 2009
:-|

lol 8)

ash7890 Posted: May 12th 2009

Yere its good 5 out of 5

ryster102 Posted: Jul 9th 2009

I Saw That Video On The New Cracking Ideas Website

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.